The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

'Record Stops.'

Sep 6, 2010
OH! So Raise of the Planet of the Apes, Dune, and Pokemon Colosseum... A game about catching Monkey's that take over the world, on a desert planet with giant sandworms, spice, and detailed political dealings and a prophet named after a mouse... Huh.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I Love You, Philip Morris, Saints Row 2 and To End All Wars (World War I). I don't know how that could be anything but awesome.

JCBFGD

Jul 10, 2011
A Scanner Darkly meets Deus Ex meets Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?...that should be interesting.

A drug addict with split personalities tracks down an escaped android, which leads the man on an adventure across the world, unraveling a global conspiracy as he travels.
You know what? I'd watch/play/read that movie/game/book.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Porco Rosso, Black Ops, and The Fellowship of the Ring

So a late 1920's sea plane fighter pilot, fighting modern armed Orcs, goblins and wraiths. Well along as a MANPAD SAM doesn't get him we can have the ring in mount doom in afew days. Sounds like it would be short.

AussieTex

Mar 8, 2011
Last movie: Repo! The Genetic Opera, Last Game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Last Book was: Assassin's Creed Renissance.

The Creed take on Geneco (Templars) to save the work from the Repoman?

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I'm gonna go with Full movie, so it would be Ip Man (kung fu movie), combined with Fallout, and mixed in with Game of Thrones.

A Kung Fu master travels through a Wasteland on the Dawn of Great changes.

Hell, it could work. A Neutral Protagonist who is trying to stay out of the affairs of different warring tribes. I'm sure he'd get dragged in somehow.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
So its crappy movie Priest mixed with crappy game CoD MW2 mixed with awesome mature Dojin Evangelion

hmm, I'm thinking teenagers with cross tatooes riding in giant robots killing vampires... It might just be so horrendus that its awesome?

jelock

Nov 29, 2009
So,

Harry Potter is attacking ancient French people with Portals. FOR SCIENCE!

Movie: Deathly HAllows Pt2
Book: 1000 Years of Annoying the French
Game: Portal 2

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Redline (the anime film), Fallout 3, and (if mangas count) Berserk.

So it's Guts racing through the Capital Wasteland at a gazillion miles an hour against demons, aliens, super mutants, ghouls, raiders, the Enclave, and the Brotherhood of Steel.

That's...the most badass thing in the history of the universe.

If mangas don't count, I barely read, the last thing I read was a Haruhi Suzumiya light novel.
So it would be Haruhi Suzumiya racing through the Capital Wasteland at a gazillion miles an hour against espers, time travilers, aliens, super mutants, ghouls, raiders, the Enclave, and the Brotherhood of Steel.

That...still sounds completely badass.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Movie: A Scanner Darkly.
Game: League of Legends.
Book: Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett.

So Discworld's Death is forcibly placed upon a version of Summoner's Rift that has lost the war on drugs and while fighting long, drawn out battles with idiots, against idiots, is investigating a drug ring which he is unknowingly involved in because the drugs he habitually takes has caused mental problems which manifest in the form of a split personality disorder?

My brain hurts, Scanner is hard enough to work out without mixing it with a game and a book.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
AussieTex said:
Last movie: Repo! The Genetic Opera, Last Game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Last Book was: Assassin's Creed Renissance.

The Creed take on Geneco (Templars) to save the work from the Repoman?
is Repo any good?

German Borbon

May 18, 2011
mmm, darksiders, super 8, and the hand of fatima (ildefonso falcones)

oh right, one of the horseman crashes in Spain while some kids see it all while theyre trying to make a movie about it

fragmaster09

Nov 15, 2010
Blackadder Series 1 + Minecraft + Drowned Wednesday(keys to the kingdom septilogy(like trilogy but there's 7))

so i'm going to go to a place completely independent of Earth with a stupid prince from the 1400's and be chased by creepers... somebody who has portal let me out please

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
The Princess Bride (just got the blu-ray), Supreme Commander and A Dance With Dragons.
I could see the Dread Pirate Roberts (now Inigo Montoya) plundering the narrow sea... but tossing an armored command unit into the mix is just plain silly.