The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

SimpleJack

Feb 3, 2011
The Bourne Identity, Call of Duty (The first one.) and The Maltese Falcon.

Lol i dunno, Bourne vs. Nazi Gangsters...?

solemnwar

Sep 19, 2010
Uhhh... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2, Dragon Age II, and Sasameke Vol. 2 Omnibus.

So a bunch of wizards play crazy-ass soccer with horcrux-type-balls against dragons, maybe? IDK.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Terraria, The Dark Knight and Rise of the Horde...

OOOOHKAY, I'm off to hide.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Cowboys and Aliens, Nazi Zombies and The Authority - The Lost Year. Actually I can see that working...kind of.

MispeledStalion

Jul 24, 2011
Shaun of the Dead, Just Cause 2, The Soloist

Rico Rodriquez, Shaun and Steve Lopez team up to blow up everything on the zombie-infested island of Panau... and have a drink at the Winchester at some point, too. Hookshots, English accents and tragic sadness a-plenty. Soundtrack by Nathaniel Ayers.

Raesvelg

Oct 22, 2008
Hobo With a Shotgun combined with Final Fantasy XI combined with Ghost Story by Jim Butcher.

It could work.

salinv

Mar 17, 2010
Hmm, so Blade Runner, Deus Ex: Icarus Effect, and Minecraft. Clashes a bit, doesn't it. Now that I think about it, it would be AWESOME if Minecraft, Blade Runner, and Deus Ex could be combined. Or really awful.

Synyster

Madman with a laptop
Jul 20, 2011
Captain America crossed with Fallout: New Vegas crossed with Warhammer:40K Soul Hunter

Errumill

Aug 22, 2011
Mass Effect combined with The Mummy and the second book of the Dresden Files?

... So I'm going to assume this means Commander Shepard picks up a time traveling Harry Dresden in future!Chicago and they go off to fight the Reapers who've allied with Imhotep/Imothep/however the hell you spell his name.

HEEEELLL YEAH.

TFielding

Apr 12, 2010
A Bridge Too Far (movie)
Fallout 3 (Video Game)
The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius (Book)
After the Apocalypse, Marcus Aurelius is reincarnated and leads some forces to attack Arnhem but then ultimately fails.

Edit: The movie before that was Spartacus and the game before that was Fallout: New Vegas and the book before that was The Conquest of Gaul by Julius Caesar. That would have been perfect.

Codeman90

Apr 24, 2008
Wait a minute....

-A book about the history of the American Revolutionary War

-Marvel vs. Capcom 3

- and Office Space

So its about a revolutionary war in an office where Marvel and Capcom characters both work?
Sounds good to me!

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Fallout New Vegas, meets Serenity, meets the Japanese Phrasebook from the lonely planet guide.
This is going to be weird.

PerfectEnemy

Aug 7, 2011
Holy crap, 30 Minutes or Less, Fallout 3, and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy?!

I think my head just exploded. From AWESOME.

Moles, idiots, super-mutants, bombs strapped to chests, old men talking, laser guns, a Mexican hitman, espionage, a gun that shoot miniature nuclear weapons, nudity and bad language, and ghouls, AND Soviet Russia?! This sound like the best thing ever. Someone, somewhere, *make this happen!*

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
Do fanfics count?.....im going to say yes because I don't remember the last physical book I read

+

+

=

What is this?.....I don't even.....

TheJazzyH

Jan 7, 2011
Movie: Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
Game: L.A Noire
Book: Case Closed Vol. 5

Cole Phelps is shrunken into a kid by black-coated criminals while he searches for the holy grail?

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
Movie: Gran Torino
Game: Arkham Asylum
Book: The Zombie Survival Guide

Clint Eastwood stuck on Arkham Island with zombies. I would TOTALLY fucking play that!

Hang on, I'm writing this down....

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, The Darkness, My Booky Wook

Russel Brand, an alcoholic, drug addict, sex addict is trying to get his career off the ground as a stand up comedian, but great personal difficulties continue to plague him. But, all of this must be put to the side when, on the day of his 21st birthday, he finds himself cursed with the Chimpness. An ancient power that makes him able to understand chimpanzees, and gives him powers related to chimps. When his uncle Paulie starts using his new found chimp friends as test subjects in experiments of inhumane nature. He uses his Chimpness powers to then start a chimp revolution. However, the more he uses the Chimpness, the more he realizes it brings him further and further from his dreams of stand up comedy...