The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

ShadowLord180

Nov 10, 2009
Lets see here... Fright Night, Skate 3, and Skybreaker (its somewhat steampunkish since you probably haven't heard of it)

Sooo.... Skateboarding steampunk vampires? Sounds pretty cool to me.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Oh yeah, I win the thread.

Last Movie: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Last Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Last Book: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

Yep. I've been on a kick lately.

ShadowLord180

Nov 10, 2009
Last Hugh Alive said:
Movie: Gran Torino
Game: Arkham Asylum
Book: The Zombie Survival Guide

Clint Eastwood stuck on Arkham Island with zombies. I would TOTALLY fucking play that!

Hang on, I'm writing this down....
Oh. My. God. YES. I think my soul just shit itself in excitement.

PleasantAsAHeadcrab

Jan 22, 2011
Last movie: Harry Potter DH 2
Last game: Portal 2
Last book: The Poisonwood Bible

....So Harry Potter and Chell team up to do Missionary work in the Congo during the 60s? That's a new one.

imagremlin

Nov 19, 2007
So its Splice + Ninja Gaiden II + Skulduggery Pleasant.

I can see Skulduggery teaming up with Ryu to chase up Dren.

TroubleMaker411

Jan 18, 2011
Holy Jesus!

Errrr.....
Cowboy's in sports cars are chased across a fictional city by aliens and a police force looking for a serial killer?

Film: Cowboys & Aliens
Game: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Book: Sleepy Head - Mark Billingham

00Pyro

Aug 22, 2011
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Team Fortress 2 and Stephen King's "The Dark Tower".

Lets see... Nine super-intelligent monkeys run around a multi-dimensional wasteland, looking for a Tower which is actually an enormous black redwood so they can push it into a pit so it will explode. Oh, and it has a really horrid ending.

jdixon1321

Aug 9, 2011
Tron legacy, Fallout NV and Dance of Dragons. Okay so in an apocalyptic world destroyed by nuclear/dragon war between the families of Westeros, your player is a digital program from the "Grid" (both created by Maester Aemon Tagaryen before his death) tasked with uniting the surviving population under a monarch of your choosing from one of the houses, e.g Stark, or taking the Iron throne for yourself.
Weapons: melee egs;
Identity disks,
Valyrian steel swords,
Tire Iron
Ranged egs; Cowboy repeater,
Grenade crossbow,
light gun
Mounts: Giant mutant Direwolf.
Dragon,
Light cycle

Character can also learn to use the WARG program written by Bran Stark, and inhabit the bodies of others particularly his Albino Direwolf companion; Ghost 2.0.

Trent Kama

Apr 4, 2010
Serenity mixes with Deus Ex and Reaper Two-Six: Year 5: Rise of the Global Insurgency [http://www.amazon.com/Reaper-Two-Six-Year-Global-Insurgency/dp/0615506933](military fiction a friend of mine wrote).

So we've got a crack team of trenchcoat-wearing augmented fighter pilots in space, fighting Alliance-funded terrorism and conspiracies across the 'Verse. Awesome.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
Back to the Future, Portal 2 and The Door into Summer.

So I'll be cryogenically frozen for 30 years, arrive in a situation involving dissuading a relative from falling for me; all whilst avoiding an evil robot and trying to find my cat Pete so we can fix my Delorean and get back to the uh... whatever the present was?

I could live with that.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Game- League of Legends
Book- Rangers apprentice (last book i've actually gotten the the end)
Movie- Scott Pilgrim vs the world

Sweet Jesus, i don't know what to make of this, but it sounds cool

DeimosMasque

I'm just a Smeg Head
Jun 30, 2010
so Repo! The Genetic Opera, mixed with Fallout 3 and one of the Sookie Stackhouse novels.

A Goth Rock Opera mixed with harsher post-apocalyptica with Vampires, Psychics, Were-stuff and Witches.

That could be a very interesting mix.

GreyKnight3445

Nov 2, 2010
last movie: skyline

last game: Vanquish

last book: star wars omnibus: x-wing rogue squadron

the result: epic sci-fi battle for the fate of Earth! (where we all die and are brain harvested *spoiler alert*)

actually since star wars is involved I have a high hopes for us, although I`m pretty sure Earth is going to be a barren wasteland.

EDIT: synopsis

In the blink of an eye the combined space fleets of the United States and Russia are swept away by an armada of alien ships that land on Earth and begin to harvest humans for their brains. DARPA employee Sam Gideon is caught in the middle of this invasion as he and Bravo Company battle their way through an alien infested Providence, and receive help from an ally from a galaxy far, far away.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Movie: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Game: Zombie Panic Source
Book: The Hobbit

So Harry Potter has to fight off zombies while traveling to defeat Smag to get the gold back for the dwarves.

MrTiki

Dec 6, 2010
Horrible Bosses meets Team Fortress 2 meets Stephen Fry's Autobiography...? :S
Stephen Fry wants to kill his boss using a flamethrower...?
That could actually work xD

Haagrum

May 3, 2010
Captain America ties into Dragon Age 2 and a book on corporate insolvency and financial collapses in Australia in the late 1990s and early 2000s...

Someone's going to need hospital-grade drugs to make sense of THAT.

bobtail123

Sep 26, 2010
Rise of the planet of the apes
Team Fortress 2
Good Omens

The war between heaven and hell is actually going to be fought with two teams of apes.

Flack

Brushie Brushie Brushie
Mar 14, 2008
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, crossed with Command and Conquer 4, crossed with The Dark Tower.

Wowsers....