The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
UP, Black Ops' zombie mode and the second book in the Dark Tower series (the drawing of the three)...mine might just make sense and be completely awesome at the same time.

See, Russell and Carl Frederickson are seeking Paradise Falls in a floating house, and as the world was in the midst of a zombie apocalypse they decided to take Tank, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen on board. So the unlikely bunch were all having a swell time, when all of a sudden Roland, last of the gunslingers, quantum leaps into the body of one of them (just for fun let's say it's Russell, mercilessly slaugters everyone else and high-jacks the house for use in his search for the tower (it's my first time reading it and I ain't finished, just please don't quote saying like "But how can he do that, the tower was x, y and z all along?" or whatever...I'unno).

zane224

Mar 26, 2010
Book: Gauntalgrym, By R A Salvatore
Movie: Iron man 2
Game: Starwars: the force unleashed

So its Drizzt in power armor weilding lightsabers... I'm ok with this

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Diablo 2, Blues Brothers, Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects.

So basically an epic rhythm and blues musical set in a world stuck in the middle of a war between Heaven and Hell.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
movie: the holiday
game: halo reach
book: the lord of the flies

So this would be about a spartan who decides to switch homes with someone, but his plane crashes and he ends up fighting imaginary monsters on an island. That could work.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
RoadHouse, Prototype, and Pride and Prejudice (for school, don't judge me).
Okay, in 18th century Britain, a bouncer of a rowdy bar becomes infected with a virus that gives him super-powers, which makes him so angry he goes around making unfair judgements of everyone he meets before beating ripping out their throats.
...Awesome??

Not Enough Gun

Apr 27, 2011
The Smurfs, Donkey Kong Country Returns, The Way Of Shadows.

The Smurfs steal all of Donkey Kong's bananas, so he hires an assisian to take them down while uncovering a plot to overthrow Kong Island instigated by the Mushroom Kingdom? Sounds awesome.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Captain America + Half-Life: Opposing Force + Lovecraft's "Dagon"

So I guess... Captain America is fighting Cthulhu... and I'm... one of the soldiers following his command? I don't want to fight Cthulhu, I just want to stay the hell away from him.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
er last film was rubber last game was xenoblade chronicles last book was thus spoke zarathustra so I get a possessed hermit tyre who goes out in the world killing monsters especially giant robots strengthening his affinity with other inhabitants while preaching about the coming of the supertyre?

brownie212

Nov 3, 2010
Captain America, Alan Wake and the void series, ouch, any combination of the two kinda works but the 3 together just makes my head hurt.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Your highness...
LA Noire
The light fantastic- By Terry Pratchet

SO
an unorthodox fantasy crime thriller where the main character gets stoned of his bonce every 3 minutes.

Sounds good to me.

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
So... that would be some Chinese movie about the nameless assassin, Batman AA and 'Your Money: Starting out and starting over' by Anita Bell. Could it be an anonymous murderer killing thugs in Gotham to pay off his layby debts?

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Cowboy Bebop, The Hobbit. Theres definetly something there and it is clearly something awesome.

Timberwolf0924

Sep 16, 2009
Movie: A-Team

Game: WoW

Book: Blood and Chocolte (9001 x better than the movie)

Synapsis of Movie: A group of rag tag soliders of fortune Liam Neeson Hannibal (Human), Bradley Cooper Face (Worgen), Mr.T I mean Rampage Jackson *ahem* B.A. Baracus (Orc), and Sharlto CopleyMudroc (Bloodelf). Go on a crazy adventure trying to save Face's highschool sweet heart Jessica Biel Charissa Sosa, only to find out people from his own family are the culprits of kidnapping and killing people from her Instance; [Infiltrate the CIA](lets hope I don't get in trouble for that little phrase). After being set up himself Face must get the team together and rally the troops to help fight the battle of his life.

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
Last movie was Final Destination 5 and the last book I read was Green Eggs and Ham.

So... it's a story about a man Sam who was supposed to die having eaten said green eggs and ham, but instead would not eat them anywhere and now Death is coming for him.

Will Sam be flattened by a train?
Will he crash whilst on a plane?
Burnt alive in a fire.
Smashed and broken by a tire.

I do not want to die like this
To feel the touch of death's cold kiss