The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
Good God if these stupid threads make a come-back, I just may go on a digital shooting spree...

Just because your version of "The last X you blah blah blahed" doesn't exist doesn't mean you should do it. This thread is the same as every stupid "The last song (enemy, weapon, sex toy) you listened to (fought, used, hit your boss with) is now _____".

I'm just going to create a thread called "What's the last song you listened to?". It'll end up being the same thread as this one and every one of these types of threads. Just like that silly zombie one that just crawled out of the graves (which, as of this statement, has 401 damn replies), these threads do not deserve to be as popular as they become.

I'd like to think that someone will give me a valid reason for why these threads exist but we both know that no one is going to read this comment. You don't read other comments in these threads, you post the last _____ that you _____'ed and move along.
...yet ironically this reply probably took more time and effort than any of the others. If it bothers you, move along. You want jutification? It's harmless fun that is perfectly voluntary, and I for one like this one as it gives me a feel for what a lot of the people on this site enjoy listening to, as well as a rough sample of their locations, both very interesting little tidbits of information. Sure, the others can be more petty and pointless, but I haven't really paid attention to those. Because it didn't interest me. And I felt no need to enter the thread and state this loudly. Try to be respectful.

Odinson426

Oct 30, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AQIuf-go
Eminem - Fack
this would be the best national anthem ever

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010

This... doesn't represent America at all. Which is why it's hilarious.

Oh, and yes, I am a dude, and I was listening to Michael Buble. What of it?

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010

No bad... Would've preferred it to be Slayer, At Dawn They Sleep; make people think we're a nation of vampires.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Spit it out - Slipknot...
That would be something to see.. the entire population of England crouching down, then waiting.. then jumping the fuck up..

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
ok, new one.

Bike song by mark ronson ft the business intl for the UK national anthem? Maybe if boris Johnson has his way :D

rangerman351

Dec 27, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVUHHW1tJYA&ob=av2n

man I feel bad for all the non-Italians in America
But hey its "con te partiro"

Kefo

May 19, 2010
pumped up kicks by foster the people. I'd take it over O Canada every now and then lol

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
OH GOODY! I live in America, and our government is full of dumbasses, this song is perfect.