The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
Oh shit. Immigrant Song by Led Zepplin.

Might be the only fitting song for America in this era.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
Well, my fiance's ringtone on my phone is the original Batman cartoon's theme song. And she just called me.

All the other countries would be jealous. :)

kuolonen

Nov 19, 2009
Whoopsie daisy, Finlands new national anthem is Final Solution by Sabaton. I am conflicted with this.

<youtube=Uz1ftZ5e3hQ>

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
Good God if these stupid threads make a come-back, I just may go on a digital shooting spree...

Just because your version of "The last X you blah blah blahed" doesn't exist doesn't mean you should do it. This thread is the same as every stupid "The last song (enemy, weapon, sex toy) you listened to (fought, used, hit your boss with) is now _____".

I'm just going to create a thread called "What's the last song you listened to?". It'll end up being the same thread as this one and every one of these types of threads. Just like that silly zombie one that just crawled out of the graves (which, as of this statement, has 401 damn replies), these threads do not deserve to be as popular as they become.

I'd like to think that someone will give me a valid reason for why these threads exist but we both know that no one is going to read this comment. You don't read other comments in these threads, you post the last _____ that you _____'ed and move along.
Yeah I agree. If only there was a way to completely avoid it...

Seriously, I'm not even gonna look at any other posts to see that you're getting thread bombed with replies about how easy it is to ignore it. You deserve all the messages you get.

OT: I listened to this...

Or at least that's the last one that shows up on my YouTube history. But that's still very shoddy, so it might not be entirely truthful

Uh... How gloomy America's become

WalrusPowers

Mar 30, 2011
Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance

Fantastic song, although I'm not sure many people would be happy incorporating the "N" word into the Australian Anthem.