The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Cereals

Aug 2, 2010
Labyrinth by Ooomph!

I think it would be slightly odd to have a song in German as the national anthem of England, but It's a good song nontheless.

(incidentally, for those of you who aren't fans of Ooomph! the exclamation mark is part of their name, that wasn't any enthusiasm on my part.)

Sep 14, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Barenaked Ladies: One Week.

...A national anthem most Americans don't know the words to.

...Kinda like the one we have.
to be fair, the singer goes pretty fast at some points, i love the song and have listened to it hundreds of times but i still don't know the whole thing (partially because my library comprises of 5000+ songs, but also because i don't listen to it that often.)

OT: my soon to be girlfriend was pestering me to listen to this, and so i did..it's not bad, just not something i'd play more than once a week.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
as a dallas fan, when did the redskins last win a championship? thats why they ain't americas team. actually the america's team title seems to be somewhat in limbo lately. Cowboys have been mediocre at best since aikman retired and i've heard the steelers, the lions, the packers and the jets all refered to as america's team. but i digress.

don't know when this started but the last song i heard was a crappy christmas song, i don't even remember the artist but it was like a speedrun of jinglebells so yeah, i guess we got the crappy part of the north pole.

RoyalSorceress

Jun 15, 2010
My country's new anthem is truly a thought provoking one. It goes something like this.

Mahna Mahna do doo do do do.

Such wise words.

Osaka117

Feb 20, 2011
No joke, the last song I listened to was Country Roads. It's practically America's national anthem already.

Raptorianxd

Sep 27, 2010
Just got done listening to Song of the Wandering Ship, you know, the song from Space Pirate Captain Harlock that says:
"Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock!"

Awesome.

-Raptor, out.

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
the tale of Matt Wiggins, now LRR pretty much has to come to the uk and do a show or something =D

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I have no idea how to post the video, but the song is another irish drinking sog by Da Vinci's Notebook.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
rayen020 said:
as a dallas fan, when did the redskins last win a championship? thats why they ain't americas team. actually the america's team title seems to be somewhat in limbo lately. Cowboys have been mediocre at best since aikman retired and i've heard the steelers, the lions, the packers and the jets all refered to as america's team. but i digress.

don't know when this started but the last song i heard was a crappy christmas song, i don't even remember the artist but it was like a speedrun of jinglebells so yeah, i guess we got the crappy part of the north pole.
We are having a really bad season I will give you that. Its because of our crappy QBs and offense. Speaking of the Jets they just beat us today. Also I'm more of a casual football fan so I was sort of joking in the OP.

Sudenak

Mar 31, 2011
A remix of the Derezzed song from Tron: Legacy. Finally, an anthem that is made of pure awesome.