The last thing you ate is now attacking you

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
It appears I am being attacked by Pirates Booty, a rice puff flavored with white cheddar. And my weapon to defend myself appears to be Pringles Cheddar Cheese. How appropriate.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
And all you have to defend yourself is the thing you ate before that.

What are you fighting and what is your defense?
You couldn't just ask what we ate today? Whatever...

I've got some fish and potato wedges to defend myself from pizza. I'm not terribly scared of pizza though, it usually just sits there helpless. I'm rather glad I did't go with the hamburger option though, fighting a cow or bull would not be as simple.

barash

Mar 29, 2010
Hmm.. Just had a mix of sheep's heart, pig's heart and ox heart - on toast.

But that's what I had for the meal before that one as well, so it's a draw! I live!

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
a slice of bread...
good thing i'm a light eater, or i'd have much more to deal with.

all you'd need to do would be just splash water on it, the it would go limp and weak

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Kinguendo said:
k-ossuburb said:
I swear there needs to be a rule for it "if it's a thread topic then there will be a related youtube video"

Yep, pretty much that. It's food, man! They're lower on the food chain than I am, it's like asking a lion what it would do if a gazelle attacked it. The result will pretty much be the same.
Thats not the right one (although it is good), I think you mean FOOD WAR! Food War is AWESOME and completely relevent to the thread.
Oh, damn, I got the wrong one. I'm going to go change it now.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Really? I'm being attacked by a pack of those little biscuits you get with the processed cheese?

Hell, bring it on, you lethargic, ache'd little bastards.

Samson5090

Jul 15, 2009
NO KFC CHICKEN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...Wait...I can eat this chicken as well! I AM THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD!

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
noodles, eh? well i like to imagine their the same ones as in the muppets...

so i'll just eat them again anyway

MUAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
The humiliation of being attacked and possibly killed by a banana.

Best ready the bangers and mash for a battle...

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
So I'm fighting a chocolate snack with pizza... interesting (and wow, that makes me sound fat).
I'm going to eat very well.