The last videogame character you played as is trying to kill you

Tactical Pause

Jan 6, 2010
Bigby Wolf from The Wolf Among Us is trying to kill me, and Elizabeth from Bioshock: Infinite (specifically the DLC) is defending me.

Y'know, Elizabeth is cool and all, but I think I'm royally screwed. I've seen what effect guns have on Bigby (or lack thereof), and the kind of damage he can do when he really wants to. Unless he has a crippling weakness to sleep darts, I should start writing up my will.

Oct 20, 2010
Hmmm...My Gran Tourinsmo 6 driver is trying to Run me down in a 2010 Camaro SS (Bumble Bee Edition)

and I'm defended by the Yeti Army from X-box risk, armed with snowballs and Icicles. This is where I'm happy I wasn't Driving my Ram 1500 quad-cab.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
...Armok is going to kill me..? Oh, Gods, no...

I... I feel a sudden urge to head inside the small, bloodstained room and pull the lever. Once I'm done with me break and had some mushroom wine, of course.

But at least I have a grumpy Dunmer battlemage on my side. Hammerdwarves, war mandrills, giant keas... They'll all recieve seven billion volts for their troubles.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
My pokemon trainer is defending me.

Iyeasu Tokugawa's forces with assorted pokemon (pokemon conquest, fyi) pokemon, and officers are trying to kill me. I have no idea who'd win, but the battle would be pretty epic.

socialmenace42

May 8, 2010
Whelp, on the one hand my character from Pokemon Y is trying to kill me. On the other I have Mario defending me.

I just realised I could literally play a match of SSB to decide my fate...

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 is trying to kill me, Krieg from Borderlands 2 is defending me.

I think I'm safe.

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
So Tidus is trying to kill me... and Hazama is trying to defend me.

I'm not worried for my safety... I'm pretty sure a board with a nail in it could beat Tidus. Rather, I'm concerned with what terrible thing I must have done to make the King of Trolls, smooth criminal himself want to do something selfless like defend me.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Paragon ME1 Shepard is trying to kill me and my mad scientist Legion-friendly sociopath from New Vegas is trying to defend me?

...I think I'd prefer it if Shepard won. The courier from New Vegas wins this easily though, she just mentions how the Legion are taking over New Vegas because society hasn't yet developed to the point where democracy is effective and the region needs to be united to stop it's internal infighting... and Shepard's head explodes trying to process the moral ambiguity into two discrete choices.

Or the Courier uses her knowledge of science to awe some local into fighting on her side and Shepard tries to negotiate with them, but she pressed the option labelled 'Can't we just talk?' and got torn to pieces when the actual dialogue turned out to be 'I've slept with ALL your mothers'

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Well the a last one I played was giant horned cat monster who is fond of disappearing and teleporting behind a target to eviscerate. Charr thief-guild wars.
Vs Reboot Lara
hmmm Lara has an assault rifle, shotgun and awesome bowman-ship skills that can take someone out at quite a distance. My charr has next to no long range but can close gaps very quickly, can turn invisible for short periods of time and so is hard to keep track of and could probably kill lara with casual swipe of her claws if she got close enough.

So I'm betting on the Charr unless Lara sees her first and get a head shot off or manages to predict her movements well shotgun her in the face when she attacks from behind. Actually nevermind that second one because if she is after me there no reason why she couldn't bypass Lara, kill me and then piss off. Yeah I think I'm "meat".

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
My Tiger tank crew is trying to kill me, and a mech pilot from Hawken is trying to defend me...

Provided they get all their gear, I think I'm alright. Mechs > WWII Tanks (no matter how badass they were)

PainInTheAssInternet

The Ship Magnificent
Dec 30, 2011
I don't need to be defended by the Pokemon Trainer from Yellow Edition because all I need to defeat Jason Brody is a match. That guy is more flammable than napalm.

LysanderNemoinis

Noble and oppressed Kekistani
Nov 8, 2010
Hmm... Seems to me that my Dark Souls II character (modeled after Selvaria Bles) is trying to kill me, while Issac Clarke is fighting to save me. Yeah, it's no contest, poor Selvaria's going to get curb-stomped in more ways than one, because I really, really suck at Dark Souls.

Teh Jammah

Nov 13, 2010
Juliet Starling's trying to kill me, Bigby Wolf is defending me.

I kinda like my chances on this one. Zombie Hunter or no, the Big Bad Wolf's pretty bad ass.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Uhhhhhhh.

Gubble D. Gleep:

http://www.sharewarejunkies.com/01zwd7/gubble2.gif

...is trying to kill me, and Cloneboy:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img198/6968/3b3.gif

...is trying to defend me...?

Imagine a sponge getting into a fight with a rubber eraser. I'm going to be fine, but filled with deep pity.

chocolate pickles

Apr 14, 2011
Mark Wilkins from resident evil outbreak: File 2 is trying to kill me, and My Argonian ESO character is trying to defend me...

Hmmm, Mark could actually win this: True, my ESO character knows some fire spells, but Mark can send zombies flying 5 feet with a single pipe swing (and i'm not exaggerating). Could be a tough one.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Trevor Philips Vs Strider Hiryu.

...God. Damn. I don't even know what to think about that.
I'm having a hard time thinking who'd win!

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
The serene doge of Genoa is trying to kill me while my hunter from MH3U is defending me.
Actually, given the marshal score of the doge it could be a close fight, assuming he comes alone. If he brings his 40000 strong army with him then my hunter doesn't stand a chance.