The last videogame character you played as is trying to kill you

Arcobalen

Aug 17, 2011
The Soldier from TF2 is trying to kill me, and the Heavy is defending me.

Not too sure how this one will go.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Delsin Rowe is defending me against Empress from Mercenary Kings.

Quick Delsin, use Radiant Sweep!

I think I'll be fine.

Techsmart07

Mar 5, 2011
Strider hiryu is after my head and I got Zero protecting me? Well, this is gonna be good (grabs some popcorn).

Nosirrah

Apr 16, 2013
Some random fisherman is trying to kill me but I'm being protected by the might of Poland.
*puts feet up* I think I'll be fine.

The games are fishy waters, some thing I found on newgrounds, and Civ 5.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Alright, two New Vegas characters. The one trying to kill me is a monster in melee combat and wearing metal armor, the other is essentially Lara Croft. I hope for our sakes she remember the armor piercing rounds.

Sep 14, 2009
Woof....

My TOR Light-side Bounty Hunter Mercenary build is trying to kill me...

One thing is certain. He always finishes his contracts.

However, my protector is captain falcon from super smash melee...

should be interesting :D

Plasmadamage

Jul 24, 2012
Hmmm, my FTL crew are trying to kill me. Understandable, given that I let the Chief Engineer burn to death because my mouse disconnected. (sigh) Jordi always was popular with the crew.

Defending me is the cursed undead from DS2. I am cautiously optimistic, though my pair of Rock bruisers may pose a slight hindrance to his katana

Aug 31, 2012
So I'm being hunted by the Lord Commissar from DoWII and being protected by the Hive Tyrant from the same. That's probably going to go to the Hive Tyrant, being geared for offence rather than support. Kind of cheating seeing as they're both from the same game, it works the results out for me.

Jan 18, 2012
lets see..
my level 39 female Powertech from SWTOR (with Torian Codera as backup) is hunting me, but my Pokemon Y team is protecting me. Mandalorians are tough and all, but not enough to stand up to Mega-Lucario, Mega-Charizard Y and Mega-Gengar (with backup from Greninja, Raichu, and Flygon).

CaptainMarvelous

May 9, 2012

So I have Big Boss (Snake in MGSV) defending me, military genius, flawless soldier with a whole armed force backing him up and detailed combat plan. He's defending me against-

-The Goat from Goat Simulator.

Yeah, I'm dead, nice knowing you guys.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Mega Man X is trying to kill me, while Samus from Metroid Fusion is trying to defend me. Well, that should be one entertaining fight regardless of who wins.

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
Delsin Rowe from inFamous Second Son is trying to kill me, and I have King from Mercenary Kings defending me. I mean, guns are cool and all, but I think Delsin has this one. Plus its Delsin from my evil playthrough, so...so long, cruel world.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Artyom from Metro attacking against my Dark Souls II bandit.
Since Artyom has a decent variety of automatic weapons, I'd say I'm pretty much screwed. Lifegems only help so much.

sc1arr1

May 1, 2013
Okay..so.. the guy character from Mercenary Kings is trying to kill me and my super awesome Arisen from Dragon's Dogma is defending me... I see this ending favorably. :O

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
So Jason Brody is my purported assassin, and Rico Rodriguez is my only defense?

It'll be a mono e mono battle for the ages, but I'll likely be dead via collateral damage. Though I guess I'd be dying in tropical location though, so there is that.

So yeah, Rico would win, but his recklessness would get me killed and thus Jason technically wins.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
So Batman from Arkham City is hunting me down, and I'm being defended by Batman from Arkham Origins... Interesting, I'm not sure if I'm screwed.

Superlative

May 14, 2012
so a level 18 dragon born warrior is trying to kill me and i am being defended by Shaka Zulu and the entire Zulu nation.

I think i;ll live.