The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Oh god, these are back?
Did the mods start banning people for talking about Mass Effect?

I guess I'm going to bleed to death.

Can't we all just go back to talking about Skyrim?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Mikeyfell said:
Can't we all just go back to talking about Skyrim?
Deal
I became a Dragon chew toy in Skyrim.

He flung me around like dead meat...
I should of killed him first damn it!

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
The last time I died in a game was playing SWTOR...

So, I'm going to die being cut up by a Jedi...
Sounds like a plan...
BRING IT ON!

Dedtoo

Aug 28, 2009
Norway
A quick explosion from something that sneaks up behind me. At least it will be painless, as long as I don't hear the hissing.

Blondefool

Feb 24, 2012
I was knocked to the ground and brutally kicked to death by two half-ogre guards in Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. It was awful *sob*

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Mikejames said:
Marauder Shields, may our duel be glorious.
I love you.

OT: I guess I'm going to die by getting ganked by The Torturer, the Corrupted Disciple, Moraxes, Legionnaire and Geomancer. (In Heroes of Newerth).

I will be sent to my family in a soup can.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
With my bodyguard on a hill, On top of the flag in a citadel in my last city region getting attacked from all sides by Yari Samurai's.. Exhausted, dying as the last man on my side which used to be a 2000 man army taking attack, after attack. Ending the war by uniting Japan against myself after having my large 40region empire fall when my eighteen vassals all backstabbed me as the Shogun declared me an enemy of the state.

Death by last-stand at the age of 74.

I can think of worse ways to go.

*Looking at the man below me*

Very unlikely to happend mind you. . Unless some kind of world-war starts and im somehow dragged into the military and get a high rank. And the thing drags on and my side looses.

EclipseoftheDarkSun

Sep 11, 2009
Shot several times in Deus Ex Human Revolution.. relatively quick death and quite plausible if I visit some countries at the wrong time..

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Thoric485 said:
In a pit of lava.

Fun!
Same for me, I got pushed into it jumping past a turret in Dungeon Defenders. I wonder if lava hurts a lot, anyone got any experience with dying in lava?

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
The most recent thing I played was ME3 multiplayer, so I guess I'll die by being picked up by an indoctrinated Ardat-Yakshi (aka a Banshee) and having my life energy sucked out.

There's worse ways to go, I guess.

Paddy the Second

Apr 9, 2011
An huge creature with eyes on it's buttcheeks and teeth between them is going to paralyse me with love hearts and then pull me into it's butt with it's butthole tongue while I'm climbing some blocks in my underwear.

Catherine is a weird game.