The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

SpartanE58

Oct 11, 2009
Turning a corner into 4 enemy soldiers and then getting lit up with 4 LMGs? Shit, they don't make a medic for that...

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Shot by a missle from a nuclear equipped walking battle tank on an island in alaska's fox archipelago...

Well, I'm going to honestly admit i did NOT see that one coming.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Some Dousche on MW3 is going to hop around a corner and shoot me in the crotch. Oh boy.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Does being knocked out in Bully count as dying? Then I get knocked out by someone punching me. Well that was a bit anti-climatic.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
If nothing else, these threads are a great way of seeing the wide range of games people are playing ^_^

I expect my death will be from falling off a Skyrim mountainside while on my horse or being pounded by a warhammer wielding bandit when I hadn't realised how low my health was.

the abyss gazes also

Professional Over Thinker
Apr 10, 2012
Proverbial Jon said:
If nothing else, these threads are a great way of seeing the wide range of games people are playing ^_^

I expect my death will be from falling off a Skyrim mountainside while on my horse or being pounded by a warhammer wielding bandit when I hadn't realised how low my health was.
Mine was very similar. Fell off the damn mountain while trying to move the horse to some sort of cover so the dragon wouldn't kill it. (I needs me some horse archery stat.)