The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

gewata

Mar 21, 2009
I think I turn into a walking tree and get killed by a flying banana...

(Maokai getting killed by a Soraka autoattack in League of Legends)

Could be worse.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I get washed away in an underground tunnel after saving a "friend" and my lover from a crazy ex-soldier with a flamethrower. There are worse ways to go
Or if that doesn't count then i'll just get shot up during a bank robbery because i took cover on the side of a door frame rather than outside the entrance.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
DeadYorick said:
Putting a grenade into my mouth and detonating it, spraying my brains around the entire room.

(Thank you Postal 2)
Ha I remember that. I was trying to figure something out, but then that happened and I couldn't get it to go away.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
A small green creature sneaked up behind me and exploded, killing me instantly.

Well, at least it'll be quick, albeit messy.

juvemisfit

Neighborhood Psycho
Feb 21, 2008
Roommate reset the router, causing me to disconnect from the TF2 server I was on.

Could be worse..just lose connection w/ reality for about 45 seconds and then poof your gone.

Brian Murray

Oct 10, 2010
Running towards a sniper while we are both on top of a fuel storage tower that is over 50 meters high, he gets a lucky shot, i spread my arms and legs out, and go flying off the platform pinwheeling to my death, WHILE BEING SHOT AT BY 5 HELICOPTERS WITH DUEL MINIGUNS.

God I love Just Cause 2.

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
I'm gonna get the crap kicked out of me by a team consisting of Deadpool, Zero, and Phoenix Wright. That's gonna hurt, but be awesome at the same time.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I took an energy sword to the face, then fell from a balcony and into the water below.

It's going to bloody well hurt alright.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
The last time I died I got gutted by a Banshee...

Thank you, Sean Hollyman, for giving me nightmares for the next week. You're the best!

devilofthemist

Feb 13, 2012
well, on the urealms stream we now have a thing going called dwarves vs zombies(monsters) and it's a whole when you die you become a monster and must kill the rest of the dwarves, i was an iron golem, so the way i will die is i will make my way through a fortress killing everyone in my path and destroying their sacred relic, being shot with hundreds of arrows until my body is finally shattered, well, i won't be forgotten in a hurry

Mabster

May 8, 2011
I will be dive bombed to death by a gorilla-sized lunatic wearing a cardboard Batman mask and a gliding rig fashioned out of a tent.

That's from Gotham City Impostors. I'm thinking death by massive-falling-crazy-person doesn't sound too bad considering.

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
I kid you not, the last time I died was in fact, a telefrag. I was playing spy, and I was sapping a bunch of teleporters and some engineer went through one before I could sap it. At least it's a clean and quick death...

Electric Alpaca

What's on the menu?
May 2, 2011
Died with a Plasma in Devil May Cry outnumbering me. They just won't stop multiplying, and on Hard it's a pain. I'm cowering at the prospect of Dante Must Die.

It didn't look too powerful, I imagine a laser beam would kill me instantly so not too bad.