The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Northern64

Aug 29, 2011
I've been playing arkham city, so a street fight in which I will defeat several thugs with a mixture of knives and guns and car doors, only to be tazzed to death by some guy at the back of the mob.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Shot in the head by wesker . I guess this is the only time it's gOod that hes overpowered.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
There's no "me" in Napoleon: Total War, but as for my main general...

Died in a cavalry charge led by myself and my personal guards in a last ditch attempt to break hundreds of enemy line infantrymen as my soldiers routed all around me. I guess that wouldn't be such a terrible way to go.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I'll be killed by a nightmare demon inside a giant egg on top of a mountain. Kind of awesome...

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
I'm going to jump off a very high tower in Constantinople thinking there will be a hay cart underneath to break my fall, will realise from the fact that I haven't started the diving animation yet that won't be a cart and will then extend my hookblade looking around in desperation for something to latch on to before fusing with the pavement of historical Istanbul.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Shot to death while trying to raid the weapons storage in the Police Station in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Boring but quick and I get some sweet augments before that too.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
wintercoat said:
I am going to be killed by a Zombie king who usurped power from his stupid zombie nephew who thinks he's French. All while after breaking out of his dungeon.
what game are you playing? because that sounds frigging stupid as hell..... AND I LOVE IT!

as for me, i got shot. in the face. many times. straightforward, not particularly painful if the first one or 2 kills me, and quick if they have good aim (quick and painless here... whats the word? to say cannot have one without the other, but in one word)

Colonel Overkill

Dec 14, 2009
As my Panther tank pokes the gun through a shrub, I fire upon an enemy and kill him, but as I do, an artillery shell crashes into the top of my tank, and I detonate.

Not the worst way to go, but if that's the case, our tech level will have gone to shit....

Rikomag132

Dec 26, 2011
Looks like I get to go with style. I'll be surrounded by enemies, countering every sword attack and slashing their guts out and barely dodging crossbow bolts in time until one bastard gets lucky and puts a pickaxe in my head.
At least I won't suffer.
Wait.. I don't know if you can really call that a death, as it's from Dark Souls, where you're dead pretty much all the time. Damn it!
Uh, then it's the same as someone else said, some huge ass gorilla with wings body slamming me. Those assholes are way over powered.
Yeah, not very heroic after all.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Rumpsteak said:
Killed by a blood donation machine. Should be easy enough to live forever..

Game: Binding of Isaac
You will die having all of your blood slowly sucked out.

GOD.

Final First

Feb 13, 2012
Jumping off a tall cliff at the top of the highest mountain in the province while singing to myself "I Believe I Can Fly" because I was bored.