The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I was punched by an iron golem after running out of bullets. This one is gonna hurt.

wintercoat said:
I am going to be killed by a Zombie king who usurped power from his stupid zombie nephew who thinks he's French. All while after breaking out of his dungeon.
le Braaains... erm sorry

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
According to this thread, I'm going to get reckless with my sword powers and accidentally drain my host/wielder too much.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I didn't know how to play "Next Girl" by The Black Keys during a master mode encore, so I couldn't unlock one of the bonus songs. This is a form of death, right?

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Killed by those pink slimes from Spiral Knights. I'm really low level and I wasn't paying attention. However, since ambulatory pink slime does not yet exist on Earth, I should be safe for a while.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Ummm......
Fallout New Vegas....
Oh! Right, the Legendary Bloatfly.
I don't know if that's awesome or terribly sad.

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
I assaulted several whiterun guards with my magic until finally being taken down by the archers. Skyrim

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Sacrificing my life to save the galaxy from giant evil robo space squids? Hey, why not.
Captcha: taken aback - damn right I was when I saw that ending.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Ripped to shreds by a pack of goat people, you say? While trying to see if he could run naked through Greece?
I was bored and playing Titan Quest, nuff said.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
Body slammed and eaten by a worm. Is it cheating when you see the title of this thread and play a game before making this my comment?

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
So i'll get killed trying to suplex a giant spined monster into another giant spined monster?

Not a bad way to go if i do say so myself.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Crashed head on into a rival going at a little over two hundred km/h in Burnout Paradise.

So...pretty good. Instantaneous (In theory), Faith No More blaring loudly and in what I assume is my own supercharged Mustang. Taking out a shitty boy racer car.