The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
I'm going to fall off a building while looking for medicine for a little kid because I ran out of stamina. Yeah, I've been playing I am Alive.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Punched to death in a hand to hand fight with a Krogan Warlord.
I don't really know how to feel about this.

EndOfDaWorld

Feb 14, 2009
Hmmm. I think I was jumped upon and then stabbed in the neck with a spear in Assassins Creed: Revelations....Erm.....At least it will be quick?

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I was crushed horribly by the Minotaur boss in Dark Souls, this is definitely something I'll be looking forward to...

Alex Tom

Sep 25, 2011
Getting my spine ripped out by a reaper banshee

On the one hand fuck ya im a biotic!

on the other

i imagine getting my spine ripped out is very painful

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
God damn pirates.

So, I'm going to die on a sinking Trireme off the coast of ancient Greece. All because of over powered pirates? To know, that I will never see my beloved Corinth again...

To clarify, the last game I've been playing is Rome: Total War, various different mods at once. The last mod where I lost a battle (I'm stating loosing a battle as dying) was in the Hegemonia City States mod and it was, as you can imagine, a sea battle with those dreaded fucking pirates.

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
Guess im getting hit by an alien orbital strike while runnign around invisible in a super suit

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Mass Effect 2
Burned to death by lava. Won't be that bad. I reckon it'll be over pretty quickly.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
Invaded by an alliance of French, Austrian and Swiss forces. They proceeded to kick the crap out of my measly forces.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Slowly killed of radiation in a vast unforgiving wasteland... and than eaten by a pack of mutant wild dogs... that are than shot by bandits and finally I'm looted of all valuables...

Ah the circle of life...<.<

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
oh shit. i was just playing max payne and i fell off the blood trail while trying to find my dead baby during the scene where he's given a leathal dose of V...and he screams.

umm yeah i think this is going to be a really fucking horrible death...especially compared to all you others who either get shot, stabbed, or fall into a hole.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
GundamSentinel said:
Getting cleaved by a phantom black skeleton wielding twin katanas, followed by falling off a cliff. Painful until I hit the ground. Does sound cool though...
Oh, I remember those bastards. Are you grinding for souls or did you just get unlucky with the spawn?

Battleaxx90 said:
Vanitas's Lingering Spirit from KH: Birth By Sleep. Bastard has a bad habit of tearing me to shreds within seconds of the match starting.

Oh well, at least it'll be quick.
Oh Vanitas, why did you have to have such an asshat for a secret boss?
At least I beat him twice (without using cheap tactics, yay me!).

OT: Being crushed, burned, flung around and death-dropped by the Bed of Chaos, a giant mass of flexible roots with two flame pincers coming out of the top, in Dark Souls.
Fun times.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Beheaded by a large Barbarian wielding a steel greatsword/claymore after failing a sneak attack.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
So I get shot with and Ice Arrow from really close range by a pretty hot chick...