The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I'm gonna get shot. Fucking hell, that's a tad boring. I should have been playing something else.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
I died while epically fighting off a large gang of vampires with a katana and my superhuman speed. At least I will die an awesome death..

( Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines )

Rickolas Walrus

Mar 2, 2012
I was fighting a giant in Skyrim and we were both down to like one hit. I was too arrogant to heal and decided to land the final blow....and missed. Wound up with a club to the head doing me in

As to how painful it'll be, I guess that'd all depend on if my head stayed together like in the game or not

GenericPCUser

Dec 22, 2010
Stepped on a bear trap while running from giant spiders... The Witcher 2

That's not so much painful as it is humiliating.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Battleaxx90 said:
Vanitas's Lingering Spirit from KH: Birth By Sleep. Bastard has a bad habit of tearing me to shreds within seconds of the match starting.

Oh well, at least it'll be quick.
Same here. It's gonna take forever for me to kill him.

OT: Even though I was killed by Vanitas's Lingering Spirit, it wasn't the last way I died in BBS. I was playing as Aqua and got killed by Terra-nort in the final episode. His guardian got me when I was low on health and the screen was bright yellow all over.

So basically, I'll die by the hands of my possessed friend's (and possible love interest) shadow guardian after retrieving my fallen master's weapon and locking away my second friend so he can "sleep" without any disturbance, leaving me without a home to return to. And if I do defeat him, then I'll get trapped in the darkness/dark relm forced to fight for my survival or have my heart taken from me.

.....Well at least it will be an eventful death, right?

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Well I thought I was going to die in my glorious crusade for Jaffa but I ended up dying of syphilis after a rather fun tournament I organized in my realm. Sometimes, it sucks to be a medieval lord in Crusader Kings 2.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I'm going to be skewered by an iron boar...there's something for the papers to write about.

OManoghue

Dec 12, 2008
I was fighting the Vlitra Core at the centre of the Earth. Because well, Asura's Wrath is a bit nuts.

Dansen

Master Lurker
Mar 24, 2010
I'm going to die in a gruesome car accident while going faster than the speed of sound.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
I turned all synthetics in the galaxy into slaves then disintegrated. Before that I committed mass genocide then disintegrated (although this one is up for debate), and before that I DNA-raped the entire galaxy and forced them to become a single Master Race, then, again, disintegrated.

So you all can call me Space Hitler. Right before I disintegrate.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Soda popper to the torso. So, sawed-off shotgun to the chest.

Well... dear... Luckily the little bastard died almost immediately afterword from bleeding to death from my knife.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I can really explain so I'll have the video do the talking for me.

Fucking Adell... I didn't want you to kill my last dispatched party member...