The last we'll see of good ol' Ezio *wipes a tear away*

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
Honestly I wish they'd just make Assassin's Creed 3. Or at least give us a new person to play as. I loved 2 and Brotherhood but that should've been the end for Ezio. Of course I'm still going to buy the game, and I'll probably still love it. And I want to know what happens next in the story after that last cliffhanger...

In short, new characters and new time periods please.

Seraj

Nov 27, 2010
hmm, Serkan the turkish katil?

or how about Vladimir the assassin set in the russian revolution era?

Thewalis

May 9, 2011
When are they going to make the futuristic Assassin's Creed? Wasn't the whole point of Desmond being synced to Ezio to train him? Yes, Brotherhood was good and I'm sure the next one will be too and I'll admit that Desmond doesn't have much of a personality but it seems to me like they just don't want to let go of the character they love so much and have spent so much time developing.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Von Strimmer said:
I cant help but feel that Assassin's creed might end up like lost.
Elaborate please.

OT: I have no problem with it, they have a reason for doing it this way, and even though I would love to see another assassin I will reserve my judgment as to whether or not this and brotherhood were worth it until after the series is over.
On a side note I would prefer to see the new assassin in colonial age London, or Moscow. Revolution America wouldn't work because there weren't any real big cities, so there would be no buildings to climb. Paris might not be bad either.

May 25, 2010
AmrasCalmacil said:
No more Ezio, but some more Altair.
So I'm happy, Altair's way cooler, even if he can't swim and had less personality.
That's unfair. I'm sure Altair would love swimming if he could survive contact with sea water.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
As much as I love Ezio, I want a new protagonist. I'm a huge fan of the AC series, so here's what I will do:

I will write up a new protagonist. If you're a fan of the series, you'd probably like him/her (I can go either way)

I will submit the idea to Ubisoft. It doesn't hurt to try, even though they get like 100,000 submissions a week. It's still my idea to them.

Seraj

Nov 27, 2010
GeneticallyModifiedDucks said:
AmrasCalmacil said:
That's unfair. I'm sure Altair would love swimming if he could survive contact with sea water.
Sea water? HELL! any type of water seemed to kill him, good thing it didn't rain whilst he was outside...

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Yeah, I'm of the opinion that Desmond is starting to lose it though, so I don't know if this is the last of Ezio or Altair. My bets are on Desmond going to have to fight his ancestors for control pretty soon (which could actually be a pretty neat game mechanic if they decide to give each of them slightly different controls and allow you later on to switch at will. I mean Altair is more of straightforward fighter, Ezio a trickster who focuses on chaining moves and tricking opponents, and Desmond seems to be shaping up to be either more defensive or more focused on stealth).

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
I have to agree with that poster on another AC:Revelations thread who said Ezio is great, but his character arc is done. So I really, really hope he doesn't overstay his welcome this time.

I'm interested in seeing what happens with Altair though.

But seriously, Ubisoft, move on after this. Please.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
binvjoh said:
I had enough of Ezio in AC2.
Indeed. I shook my head at Brotherhood and create face-shaped dents in my keyboard at Revelations.

Can we just get on to Assassin's Creed 3? Please? How about we finish Desmond's story and then do some spin-offs.

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
artanis_neravar said:
Von Strimmer said:
I cant help but feel that Assassin's creed might end up like lost.
Elaborate please.

Eh just worried that if they keep trying to add more mythos and stories it will end up too convoluted. I mean trying to write heaps of different main characters and stories without leaving massive plot holes is going to be hard. Especially considering the direction they took ending Brotherhood. Just dont want to see (in my opinion) a good franchise ruined by overuse and little foresight in regards to story... or something like that.

Edit: that quote thing backfired sorry about that kinda new at all this.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Never liked Ezio, thought he was smug. And for God's sake, I thought we were supposed to be moving to a different time period now!

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Von Strimmer said:
Eh just worried that if they keep trying to add more mythos and stories it will end up too convoluted. I mean trying to write heaps of different main characters and stories without leaving massive plot holes is going to be hard. Especially considering the direction they took ending Brotherhood. Just dont want to see (in my opinion) a good franchise ruined by overuse and little foresight in regards to story... or something like that.

Edit: that quote thing backfired sorry about that kinda new at all this.
Ok that makes sense, it would be a bad thing if that happened to Assassins Creed