The latest eargasm you had

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010

I think my brother showed me this song. I also love Knights of Shame. I've had both songs on repeat for quite some time now. Hope someone else enjoys this, even half as much as I have been.

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
No Quarter - Led Zeppelin {This Song Remains the Same version}
(Don't mind the video, only one I could find of this)

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
InterAirplay said:
Ambi said:
sanomaton said:
Been browsing your older posts (let's call it even) and allow me to say that you win a thousand internets for including one of the more obscure songs from what has to have been one of the greatest albums ever created, defining muse in their early years and gaining them massive praise before they started imitating queen. I fucking love that album so much and this was the first song I learned on guitar and just yeah. I'm trying to decide whether or not to get tickets for Reading, obviously there'd be the benefit of other bands but Muse will also be celebrating the 10th anniversary of Origin of Symmetry by setting the stage up like the album cover and playing the whole album through, which is amazing. I saw them in Glasgow at the SECC...

And they kept it poppy, then I saw them again on the saturday night of their second two-night residency since 2007 (first planned one, the friday night was added as a date because they sold out so quickly when the saturday date went on sale and so they did a gig on Friday and swapped out the more obscure hits for poppier ones, whereas saturday got more fan-faves) at Wembley Stadium. It was amazing, we freaked out at the size of the goddamn place and the gig was amazing, we arrived at 10AM and had to wait until 4PM to get in, then we got near the front and say three support bands before Muse came on TWELVE HOURS after we arrived. It was amazing in every way and I always wanted to see them play there and they played some of my favourite and obscure songs by them, Bliss (my all-time favourite) Citizen Erased and Ruled By Secrecy and there wis a an acrobat hanging from a UFO at one point and oh my lord it was like a dream come true for a sad Muse fanboy like myself.

I was stood a metre away from the guy filming these!

But obviously I was nowhere near the 360 cameras filming this.

My lord, so many typos. Sorry, just, really gushy about this. It was one of the best experiences of my goddamn life.
That looks/sounds amazing. Something on my list of things to do is to see a band live when I know all or most their songs. I remember having that "wow" feeling when I went to the Acer Arena in Sydney when I was twelve but Wembley Stadium is huge.

I can't say I'm an obsessed Muse fangirl, but I listened to them quite a bit when I was 14-15. Bliss was one of my favourites as well, along with In Your World, Dead Star, Stockholm Syndrome and Hysteria, but lately I keep going back to The Small Print. I missed out on a few songs when I was younger because I was ignorant/stupid and pirated all my music on limewire by clicking as many random songs as I could to add to my ever-growing uncategorised mess of a music collection.

I hated Supermassive Black Hole and I wasn't very fond of their poppish songs for a while (except Starlight) when I was going through a pretentious "mainstream music is pretentious and mostly sucks" phase and I didn't bother listening to The Resistance until recently. It is slightly pretentious, but I liked it nonetheless.