The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - A Link For The Ages

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - A Link For The Ages

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past isn't just a retro classic - it's a definitive Nintendo game which is as fun today as 25 years ago.

Read Full Article

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Best zelda game ever, no contest.

And yes. Its as fun now as it was. A true classic in every sense of the word.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
A Link to the Past is indeed a very good game. I wouldn't call it the best, though. Wind Waker is definitely my personal favorite. As far as childhood nostalgia goes, though, they're all absolutely awesome.

kekkres

Jun 5, 2013
tzimize said:
Best zelda game ever, no contest.

And yes. Its as fun now as it was. A true classic in every sense of the word.
i think majoras mask was better due to atmosphere being a mile ahead of anything else in the series, but Lttp is a very very close second for me.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
A Link to the Past may not be my favourite Zelda game (though it's close), but I reckon it has a perfect difficulty curve throughout the entire game. Yes, better than all the other Zelda games! It was often my complaint with the others that certain bosses and temples are as easy as shite. So not once in all 5 times I went through the entire game did I think to myself that this part was too easy or hard. When playing it the first time I struggled a lot, but it meant so much more when over-coming what seamed impossible (which was pretty much everything).