The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks - Trailer

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
Why wind waker style? Honestly, we JUST got Phantom hour glass, can't we go back to Link, the one who's not a freeking disney charecter? Can nintendo just stop being a sell out for just a little bit and start thinking about the fans?

Jul 9, 2008
You know, this occurs to me; if it's a train, there's a track. If there's a track, no god-awful sailing, as we have a set course. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
I'm sorry, but this looks terrible. I love Toon Link. I accepted sailing in WW and liked it, but this is is wrong on so many levels.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Simon Hadow said:
Why wind waker style? Honestly, we JUST got Phantom hour glass, can't we go back to Link, the one who's not a freeking disney charecter? Can nintendo just stop being a sell out for just a little bit and start thinking about the fans?
How is it a sell-out when LoZ: WW wasn't exactly successful in ratings OR sales? At least it sticks to the formula and maintains an artistic flair not found in most of the gray-brown mass of crap found today.

Also, I wanted to use this quote.

"I am Ozymandius [Miyamoto], King of Kings. Look on my works ye mighty, and despair."

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
orannis62 said:
You know, this occurs to me; if it's a train, there's a track. If there's a track, no god-awful sailing, as we have a set course. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.
Unless it uses regular wheels with a steam engine.
Steampunk Zelda?

Oh the horror...

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009

I really can't believe this, or what I'm about to say:

I think it almost hits the level of ridiculous that Sonic and the Black Knight does.

And nothing should ever come that close..

Voltaire Adams

Mar 26, 2009
I loved Phantom Hourglass, so after seeing this I'm really ok with it. It does give me one concern though. It was time for a Wii Zelda and a DS Mario. And now that we are getting anouther DS Zelda...does that mean the next mario will be on the Wii? Cause...I really want a new game like New Super Mario Bros.

But in any case, the train thing looks to be just like the sailing. I'm sure Link has a new little toy that makes train tracks and then you shoot at stuff while you're chugging along to your destination. It showed him getting ruppes and stuff, so it will most likely be just like in PH.

I just hope there is more dungeon in this one then the last one. That's what Zelda games are supposed to be.

Also...I still hope for a Wii Zelda. That...dosen't involve the light gun.

SuperFelix

Mar 24, 2009
To be honest, this looks like a nice change for the series. Twilight Princess was too similar to Ocarina of Time, and cel-shaded Link is my favourite form, so I'm really looking forward to playing this. Hopefully, they've made it harder than Phantom Hourglass.

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
I hate to have to think this, and I pray I'm wrong, but is this really how low Zelda has become? I fell in love with this series for the brilliant storytelling and sublime characterisation of evil that I saw in Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, and now they're using fucking trains?

Incompl te

Dec 13, 2008
Their going to far with this one. Trains and a fan?

Not Link at all...

EDIT: Train driver Link FTW

SinfulKnight

Feb 24, 2009
After doing some thinking I started wondering if Link uses a train whats to stop this game from bringing out Guns?
I can see it now!
Link Gets a Sniper Rifle!

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
NewGeekPhilosopher said:
This just in, Ozzy Osbourne says: "Link's going off the rails on his crazy train!"
This also just in: Samuel L. Jackson says that he has "had enough of these muthafuckin' Links on this muthafuckin' train!"

...Sorry. :(