The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks - Trailer

ZeroFusion

Dec 8, 2008
heres what i really really wanna know, why the hell is link the new mailman?
kinda sad only thing he can do after saving the freaken world multiple times is get a job delivering letters
...as long as they work out the doors that you draw symbols on to open i guess it cant be that bad (i spent hours on that stupid symbol door because my triangle wasn't perfect enough)

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
So Link rides a train in this installment.

I don't think I can add anything to this topic that people haven't already said. He's on a fucking a train. Not exactly that epic journey Link usually has.

Who came up with this?

Lothae

Mar 29, 2009
Mr. Fister said:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but this latest announcement has left me feeling disappointed in a way. I was really hoping for a Wii Zelda that would push the capabilities of the motion controls, and finally put an end to the current drought of great Wii games (even though we just got MadWorld.) Instead, we get another WW-style Zelda game for the DS. What's worse is judging by the trailer, it looks like just more of the same, but with a different vehicle. I'm not saying Phantom Hourglass was bad; despite having an overworld that lacked any intersting features, and being fairly easy, it was still enjoyable to a degree. I'm just saying after 2 1/2 years, you'd think they would have more to offer than what will likely be Phantom Hourglass 1.5.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the game will be fun, but I'm not exactly excited for it.
I have to agree with this sentiment, I enjoyed Phantom Hourglass as much as if not more than most of the DS games I own. However, I would have been MUCH more excited if a new Wii Zelda game came out - I loved Twilight Princess, and feel kind of guilty that it's actually the only console Zelda game I completed (I stopped at the mindless grind-fest of collecting all the triforce pieces in WW and at the "revisit all of the temples" part in OOC, being 9 years old at the time).
Also, Link & a Train may be an improvement on that irritating boat, but it just doesn't fit in the world Nintendo has created :/
Cautious optimism for now.

NewGeekPhilosopher

Feb 25, 2009
I actually think this game concept is awesome, but Ozzy Osbourne will claim Nintendo ripped him off and he will demand his Crazy Train back.

I'd buy this game. I seriously would.

SinfulKnight

Feb 24, 2009
-Zen- said:
I have but this to say.
Thats F---ed up....But funny as Hell.
NewGeekPhilosopher said:
but Ozzy Osbourne will claim Nintendo ripped him off and he will demand his Crazy Train back.
lol.
Dys said:
SinfulKnight said:
The Good, The Bad and the Ganondorf...
Hah, I can see that working =D
Hurts because I also See it. I miss Vaati, When are they going to bring his little Evil Ass Back.

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
Bet you it has a massive but quite unneccessary overworld which takes forever to span on the Train. It'll also be too easy. I do like this this style of Zelda but I thought that the DS has had it's day.

Dark42

Jan 28, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
...? I-I'm at a complete loss for words. I don't feel happy, upset, or...I--

Dear god, I'm confused. Link. Train.

Link.

Train.

These concepts don't seem to go together...and I can't think of why they shouldn't. I need to lie down, now.
DOSE NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE

MEDIEVAL TIMES=ZELDA
TRAINS=MODERN TIMES
ZELDA=TRAINS%^%*(^^&%$#@%@#%$^&................................................................................................................................
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Jan 29, 2009
I bring you Memorable Quotes from the future!

-Link: All Aboard! Next Stop Humiliation!
-Ganondorf: No, not that station! That is where my girlfriend left me! So many Memories! *sob*
-Zelda: Wow Link, you have a big caboose!
-Link: Hey, stop running from the tracks- Hey! Get back here where I can attack you you sissy! Stop being an annoying little dweeb and get closer to me so I can kill you!

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I have the bad feeling in my gut that Nintendo is trying to make a kiddie version of Link using his cell shaded self. This game also has the semblance of a gimmick game that isn't a real Zelda game at all. Dern.