The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks - Trailer

SinfulKnight

Feb 24, 2009
[http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/SinfulKnight/?action=view&current=Zst4.jpg]
At GDC '09 The New Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks was relieved for the Nintendo DS. In this Trailer We see Link riding his ChoCho and delivering a package to Princess Zelda "Not Tetra". The game looks like it follows the Wind Waker Series but some how I doubt that it continues from Phantom Hour Glass.

Kotaku Has the Trailer.
http://kotaku.com/5184207/all-aboard-the-zelda-spirit-tracks-trailer-train

Or if you don't want Kotaku to get your View you can always go to GameTrailers.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47155.html

I like to give Options. Now here are some Screens.
[http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/SinfulKnight/?action=view&current=Zst2.jpg]
Never the less This is my Fave Nintendo Game and On release I will be one of the Millions to Get it.
[http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/SinfulKnight/?action=view&current=Zst3.jpg]
[http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/SinfulKnight/?action=view&current=Zst5.jpg]

Jul 9, 2008
Looks cool, although I'm worried Zelda might be straying a bit too far out of Medieval Stasis for my liking.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Well they are bringing back one of my favorite WW items in a way, the Deku Leaf, although I doubt you can parachute with the fan

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
...? I-I'm at a complete loss for words. I don't feel happy, upset, or...I--

Dear god, I'm confused. Link. Train.

Link.

Train.

These concepts don't seem to go together...and I can't think of why they shouldn't. I need to lie down, now.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
I can't believe I'm saying this, but this latest announcement has left me feeling disappointed in a way. I was really hoping for a Wii Zelda that would push the capabilities of the motion controls, and finally put an end to the current drought of great Wii games (even though we just got MadWorld.) Instead, we get another WW-style Zelda game for the DS. What's worse is judging by the trailer, it looks like just more of the same, but with a different vehicle. I'm not saying Phantom Hourglass was bad; despite having an overworld that lacked any intersting features, and being fairly easy, it was still enjoyable to a degree. I'm just saying after 2 1/2 years, you'd think they would have more to offer than what will likely be Phantom Hourglass 1.5.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the game will be fun, but I'm not exactly excited for it.

SinfulKnight

Feb 24, 2009
NeutralDrow said:

Link.

Train.

These concepts don't seem to go together...and I can't think of why they shouldn't. I need to lie down, now.
Its going to be ok Drow, Its going to be ok. Remember when he became a Bunny... And A Wolf... and a Pirate...... I forgot the point I was about to make.....

oh yeah Link is Like Barbie. He gets a new job and ability every game and a whole new Gimmick.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Looks like a mod of Phantom Hourglass to me. Probably just an early development thing. At any rate, I was hoping for a Wii Zelda title.

SinfulKnight

Feb 24, 2009
gigastrike said:
Looks like a mod of Phantom Hourglass to me. Probably just an early development thing. At any rate, I was hoping for a Wii Zelda title.
That is what I'm still expecting to be announced.
Most likely We will here something later this year.
I just hope this isn't the only Zelda Project.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
NeutralDrow said:

Link.

Train.

^THAT
Seriously...Why is he on a train?

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
SinfulKnight said:
NeutralDrow said:

Link.

Train.

Its going to be ok Drow, Its going to be ok. Remember when he became a Bunny... And A Wolf... and a Pirate...... I forgot the point I was about to make.....

oh yeah Link is Like Barbie. He gets a new job and ability every game and a whole new Gimmick.
*start* A Bunny? When did Link ever read El Goonish Shive?

...hey, I'm cured! Thanks!

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Eh... er... um... huh.

... I, uh... usually keep hope with the Zelda games... but with this, I don't know... I'm not liking it. I haven't been completely dissapointed with Nintendo recently (a lack of bad news is good news, I suppose?) but I don't think I've ever been so dissapointed by a classic Nintendo franchise game ever.

And I'm sorry if this comment doesn't sound just right, I'm very tired and very... conflicted... about that video.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Mr. Fister said:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but this latest announcement has left me feeling disappointed in a way. I was really hoping for a Wii Zelda that would push the capabilities of the motion controls, and finally put an end to the current drought of great Wii games (even though we just got MadWorld.) Instead, we get another WW-style Zelda game for the DS. What's worse is judging by the trailer, it looks like just more of the same, but with a different vehicle. I'm not saying Phantom Hourglass was bad; despite having an overworld that lacked any intersting features, and being fairly easy, it was still enjoyable to a degree. I'm just saying after 2 1/2 years, you'd think they would have more to offer than what will likely be Phantom Hourglass 1.5.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the game will be fun, but I'm not exactly excited for it.
This, I agree with.. Can't say I like the idea..

FinalValkyrie

Mar 11, 2009
Been a Zelda fan since I first played it on my NES back when I was a wee lad. And not counting Zelda 2 and the Phillips games (dear Lord.. erase them from my memory...) I have never played a bad Zelda game.

It might just be another gimmick, but gimmicks arent always bad.

Arayis

Jul 11, 2008
Link + Train = wtf
I guess I'll play it, I've played every other Zelda game...
I wonder if he'll move onto planes and cars eventually too... god I hope not...

Bobkat1252

The Psychotic Psyker
Mar 18, 2008
NeutralDrow said:

Link.

Train.

I'm in the same boat, if only Link was in a boat again.

I don't want to believe that this is actually going to be a game. I 've always been proud that I've beaten every Zelda game, but with this, I this I may be willing to give up my status as a Zelda master. I don't want to play this. I want to kill it with fire. I don't know the exact reason as to why I feel this way but I do.

Maybe its because it screams delivery quest, or maybe its just the stupid post-boy outfit he's wearing, I don't know...

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I am f*cking PISSED. I hated Phantom Hour glass. How about some goddamned love for people who bought a wii, and havent used it the much because all the stuff that comes out is total crap! But no. You make it for the DS. (Now, I have a DS, and I'll probably buy this) but still. Grr.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
OK, I'm fine with toon Link, and his games, existing. What bothers me is that it seems like his number of titles will soon surpass the Link we all accept as the Link.
I'm sorry, but Link will never be Mario. Someone needs to tell Nintendo that they're killing off their manliest character!
(and that's saying something, when your manliest franchaise is about an elf-boy. Actually, I think Samus covers both the token pair of breasts and badass...)

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
I think it's safe to say that I'm done with new Zelda for a while. I honestly haven't played a Zelda I liked since Majora's Mask. I couldn't even stomach the melodrama of Twilight Princess...

Maybe in a few games it'll be better or dead.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Dear Lord Miyamoto, why have you forsaken us?

What hath we done to deserve such a terrible fate?!