The lemon thread (1/3)

Dany_the_penguin

Apr 5, 2020
Hello fellow forum denizens. I am planning something out of the norm and have decided I'm going to make a purchase of a lemon, and what I do with said lemon is in the hands of this thread's commentors. Please respond with what you would like for me to do with the lemon, and the choose of whom will decide will come down to the most liked responses. Once options enough reach a certain threshold, (maybe 3-5) I will make a second thread with a poll for the most popular options to be voted upon. Once voting ends at another certain threshold, I will do the action in question and, I dunno record it or post images of me doing the acts upon the lemon.

DR;DU: (Did read didn't understand)
YOU tell me what you want me to do with a lemon in THIS thread
In the second thread, the most popular acts (decoded upon by likes) to be performed on the lemon will be voted on
In the third and final thread, the most voted on act will be performed, accompanied with visual media

Rules:
-Just, have good judgement and don't suggest anything fucked.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Lemon meringue pie?

Dany_the_penguin

Apr 5, 2020
Lemon meringue pie?
Well I guess this is my own fault for not giving examples as to what I might do with the lemon, but I was thinking of taking on requests like, having it get crushed by heavy weight or something

Kae

Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well I guess this is my own fault for not giving examples as to what I might do with the lemon, but I was thinking of taking on requests like, having it get crushed by heavy weight or something
A pie is much harder to make than that experiment.

Kae

Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Fine I'll humour your challenge request, try to extract juice from it with your face, like in this Simpson's clip.

Reactions: Dany_the_penguin

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Draw a face on the lemon and then take it out on a date in a public location. Bonus points if you have an acrimonious break up halfway through the date.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I like it as a replacement for orange in home-made cranberry sauce... but I wouldn't recommend it as lime works even better. Not recommended if you prefer overly sweet to tartly sour.