The main antagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
Considering my last game was borderlands I guess the the main antagonist would be Steele or the destroyer I'd definetely do Steele because she's basically Lilith with a funny accent but if the destroyer was trying to have sex with me I'd get the first ticket to the other side of the galaxy!

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I just popped in Tales of Vesperia, so... Duke?

He's a little girly for my tastes, but I'm still cool with that.

It's better than the Adephagos. *whimper*

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010

I'm not sure about this... If not for the fact that she looks like a little girl, I'd be completely alright with it. I mean, she's a vampire AND the mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. If she wanted to have sex with me, I'd probably earn the respect of all of the other residents of the mansion.

Then again, she IS about 500 years old...

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
CobraX said:
Jill Valentine and Excella Gionne (Resident Evil 5)

Giggity.
Since is the MAIN antagonist, I guess you stuck with Wesker...

Mine it's Fallout one... I don't get very far to know who is the antagonist, so... But for some reason I don 't think it will be a pleasant surprise....

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
The last game I played was Flower, so... Urbanization? Can you even do that kind of think with a concept? If not, I guess I could go back one game to Beyond Good and Evil. I have no idea who the leader of the Domz is yet, but I imagine it's not pretty, so I'll just have to hide in a corner for a bit. :(

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
enzilewulf said:
I just had to play Infamous 2 didn't I?

LMFAO. You win this thread.

OT: Once again, the last game I played was WipEout HD. So I guess I'm hopin that the pilot of that Mirage is a girl.

FateOrFatality

Mar 27, 2010
TestECull said:
I have no fucking idea who the hell the antagonist in Oblivion is. I've never played it before. so I have no idea who wants to take a ride on my +69 Staff of Penetration.
That would be Dagon, the Daedric Prince of Destruction. He's basically a huge (Godzilla sized) dude carrying a massive axe and made up of what seems to be lava.

Enjoy that.

On a similar note, I was playing Half Life last night, but the only enemy I've faced so far are those head crab things. Who is the primary antagonist in that series?

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
FateOrFatality said:
On a similar note, I was playing Half Life last night, but the only enemy I've faced so far are those head crab things. Who is the primary antagonist in that series?
In the first Half-Life? Oh ho ho... YOU are in for a treat!

It's about 100ft tall.

OT: Last game I played was Fallout: New Vegas.

Legate Lanius! Nooo! Not like this!

FateOrFatality

Mar 27, 2010
The Shade said:
FateOrFatality said:

It's about 100ft tall.
What. The. Fuck.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
FateOrFatality said:
The Shade said:

It's about 100ft tall.
What. The. Fuck.
Yeah, have fun with that. (Although, if it makes you feel better, I don't think the Nihilanth has genitals, so it'll probably opt for a good ol' fashion skull-f#@%ing.)