The main character from the last game you played, fights the character in the above post...

Ramzal

Jun 24, 2011
Spider-Man would wreck Rico Rodriguez. >_> Just saying, he's had guns pointed at him before, and 98% of the time, it doesn't work out well. Why? Just 'cause. :)

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
Young Link kills everything.
Except when he's on Master Quest (on 3DS, so double damage) and doing a 3-heart run. So it probably doesn't go over too well.

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
Young Link vs. Kassadin?
Kassadin wins, because he riftwalks in, hit for 99% health with his void orb, and kills you with his wave.
And then he riftwalks. Done.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Rico Rodriguez can hookshot away in half a second and shoot 12 rockets into its face...unless that Kassadin thing is fast enough to react.

AloriD

Dec 6, 2009
Rico Rodriguez vs Professor Layton.

Um...Unless it's a puzzle or mental problem match...

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
EDIT:
That guy from Vanquish VS Professer Layton.
We know who will win this one... no one outsmarts this gun.... then again i've never played Layton, but i doubt he'd win.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Overlord Zetta. He is one badass freakin' overlord. He wins. He just wins.

The overlord.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Xman490 said:
Rico Rodriguez can hookshot away in half a second and shoot 12 rockets into its face...unless that Kassadin thing is fast enough to react.
Quoting for convenience. Your guy vs. Big Boss. Ability-wise, I think they'd be even. Big Boss, though, is more stealthy. An arena match would be a coin toss, but in the field I vote Snake over scorpion.

rh1006

Sep 18, 2010
so p-body vs big boss?
he would be scared but throw an aperture science weighted companion cube at his face using the portal momentum technique, then the weighted compainion cube would stab him. then he would gesture and rip his head off while teasing big boss with robotic laughter. i win.
:3

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
rh1006 said:
so p-body vs big boss?
he would be scared but throw an aperture science weighted companion cube at his face using the portal momentum technique, then the weighted compainion cube would stab him. then he would gesture and rip his head off while teasing big boss with robotic laughter. i win.
sieghart vs p-body? well science usually loses to magic so yeah....

rh1006

Sep 18, 2010
Epicspoon said:
rh1006 said:
so p-body vs big boss?
sieghart vs p-body? well science usually loses to magic so yeah....
do you get cake for completing magic? i dont think so.