The Male Pill

mojojowjow2007

Oct 19, 2008
I found an article the other day about the male contraceptive pill being made and soon enough put into production.

As far as i can tell there are a few different types being tested at the moment but they all come down to the same principle.

What are your thoughts on this?

w-Jinksy

May 30, 2009
sounds like risky crazy cakes to me how does it even work does it sterilize you for a short while or something?

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
"Hey this pill will make you fire blanks for a while, it might not be permanent, too!"

"Fuck that shit, I'll just not have sex/use a condom."

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
...What's wrong with condoms? It's not like it's particularly uncomfortable or anything, why would we need this? And anyways, I am not trusting pills that will kill off my boys, this might lead to something like in Children of Men, no more babies, possibly cause our junk gets destroyered. I don't want that, at least until I have kids and realize how bad an idea having kids was (I WANNA LOLLIPOP!! etc).

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
FanofDeath said:
I would certainly NOT want to test the new product, myself.
You so sure about that? Didn't think you'd be up this early, haha.

Anyway, I've been told it's probably for the better if I don't have kids, but I still don't think I'd trust it.

benylor

May 30, 2009
Sounds interesting. Think I'll wait and see if any long-term side-effects come up before I think about it though.

mojojowjow2007

Oct 19, 2008
w-Jinksy said:
sounds like risky crazy cakes to me how does it even work does it sterilize you for a short while or something?
one of them works like the female pill which you have to take everyday and the other just sterilizes you for a few hours.