The most anticipated game release ever.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
We all have games we are looking forward to, but so far, from the ones that have a release date, this is by far the one that has me most hyped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snaionoxjos

What about you? What game are you looking forward too and what is it's release date?

What game release have you looked forward to the most?

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
When I was a wee lad of 8 years, I was almost shitting myself over halo 2.

Since then, I haven't really been that excited for a game since I've learned to play the game first before getting a hard-on over it.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
My most anticipated game was Resistance 2, before it came out. I hardly slept the night before. I was let down when I got it though.

AC Medina

Oct 12, 2009
I'm currently looking forward to the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic with a Christmas Eve level of excitement.

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
I was pretty hyped for Fable 2 and we all know how that turned out. Learned not to get too excitable from that, although I was pretty bubbly for Dragon Age & Mass Effect 2.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I feel like an idiot saying this, but Call of Duty 3, it was the only game I have ever pre-ordered, and although it wasn't necessarily a bad game, it was not worth a pre-order.

XavierHarkonnen

May 31, 2010
GoW3 was probably my most anticipated game partly due to the fact that i love the series with a burning passion, ordered the ultimate edition but was in Cuba when it came out, Cuba made the wait a bit easier cause it was fucking sweet, but in the back of my mind (when i was sober) i was dying to play the game. My mom had to pick up the pre-order for me lol thankfully for me she denied the guy that offered her 200$ for it. :)

Now my most anticipated is probably Diablo 3 but I'm not sure if that counts as it probably won't be out for about another decade. Last Guardian maybe? I'll make the decision once E3 comes around.

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
I have been looking forward to Half-Life 3, but I think thats because
1)The other games are awesome
and
2)Its been hyped up for 6 damn years by everyone.