The most badass thing you've ever done in a game.

MrMuttonChops

Jan 5, 2011
What is your most badass gaming experience? How did it happen? What was your reaction?

Mine was recently in Minecraft. Me and a friend made a large house with an Obsidian vault that held a self destruct button which could activate TNT and destroy the entire house. Eventually enemy mobs managed to get into the house (hard difficulty)and we had to fight our way to the self destruct device. Upon getting there the device failed to work so I told my friend to escape and I stayed behind detonating the TNT by hand and sacrificing myself to kill the monsters.

Artinam

Jan 5, 2008
During a Lan party funtournament we were playing Counter Strike (my friend and I).
My entire team got annihilated quickly during a crossfire, I was the only one left with only dual berrettas (two pistols, arguably not very effecive) and a flashbang. Threw the flash and just ran in the corridor while just keeping firing. When I reached the end the enemy team, bar one person lay dead at my feet. Most epic move and feeling ever.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I have Commando Pro because I have a habit of reloading while walking around corners, and I like to jump off of high places. So while on top of the fenced building on Crash, I see this guy running up just on the ground. He sees me too. I run, jump off the building, on the way down flying past the lead he throws up at me trying to kill me before I hit the ground I send the two bullets I have in the clip back, one hits. I land on top of him, slide of to the left side, turn around and knife him. We both laughed about it.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Not such much a thing as a moment, in my first playthrough of ME2, both my squadmates were out of it and an air ship with low armour was heading towards me. As it got close I used adraneline rush, so I could finish it off with a collector beam particle laser and it exploded in a burst of fire in slow motion whilst flying directly over me. It was fucking awesome >:D.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
I was chasing someone on a motorbike on GTA IV down Algonquin (Manhattan), and a car pulled outta nowhere, causing me to crash and go flying through the air. I still had my gun in my hand though, and the game allows you to shoot when you're falling (I always press it for lulz) and I ended up flying over the other guy I was chasing, (also on a motorbike) shooting down on to him and killing him before landing on my back, and standing back up.

I dunno if he had low HP or what, but it was awesome.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I beat the final challenge on Vanquish. The final wave of that challenge has you facing off against two Bogeys, the game's final boss, at once and with no Suit Overdrive. Your reactions have to be absolutely ridiculous. You have to burst-dodge every single homing laser and pray that your suit doesn't overheat, because if it does, you're a dead man. I think my Crowning Moment of Awesome was when my own homing laser gun ran out of juice, i had no ammo and desperately made a barrel roll for a rocket launcher, and as the two bosses came down with their massive swords to slice me in giblets, i did a backflip, aimed the rocket launcher, engaged slow-motion, and fired the rocket, which landed somewhere roughly in between them and exploded, killing them both. I wish i could've saved that moment somehow.

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
TF2, Payload. I managed to blaze in there as a spy, backstabbed 6 people in a row with Your Eternal Reward without detection, then rode the bomb while spycrabbing, all the way to the end.

Etra488

Jan 9, 2011
During the beta of Starcraft 2, I was in a Platinum (when that meant something) 2v2 random team match. So I didn't know who my partner would be and presumably, I wouldn't be up against an organized team.

My partner lagged out in the first 10 seconds of the game, giving me control of his forces. I played Protoss in the top position of Metalopolis, my partner was close-positions Zerg. My opponents were Zerg at the 3 o'clock and Terran at the 6 o'clock.

I played my Toss into a 4 Gate and my partner's Zerg in a 6 pool, and won the game. I couldn't believe that I pulled it off - the replay put my APM at 200+. That's the fastest I've ever played, before or since.

Both my opponents congratulated me on the game - it was a win well worth the effort.

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
SWAT 4, was leading my team down some very dark stairs when an armed hostile rounds the corner at the bottom comming right at me, carrying an AK47. Without even a 10th of a second hesitation, I put two Colt .45 rounds in his face. Double tap, both rounds struck home dead center and he dropped like a stone. The only light i had was from the torch on my pistol.

"TOC this is entry team, we have a hostile down."

My team went NUTS!!!! I had done it so cool and calmly and shot so cleanly that i actually suprised myself....also 100% completion for that level. :)

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
I got a Gunship Killstreak useing nothing but the Ballistic Knife in Black OPS

But the map was... eh.. Nuketown though >.>

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
i drove a scorpion tank into 8 vehcile cannons fused together to make a super cannon. i started doing barrelrolls, fired, killed someone and landed it perfectly. my reaction was to make a filmclip namd "TEN POINTS!!!". if you dont believe me check my fileshare. if you do believe me check my fileshare anyway.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
In Max Payne I use bullet time diving back and use my sniper rifle to shoot a guy above. Ok it look stupid but it look so badass (which I regret using my last sniper bullet since in that level, you need to use the sniper to complete it).

Azure Sky

Dec 17, 2009
This is going back a ways.

Lets see... Halo 2, 10 player syslink slayer, no shields, me having no sleep the night before and fueled by about 6 V energy drinks.

I just picked up a second pistol and started to feel time... o_O

*Headshot, reload left gun*
*Headshot with right gun as left is reloading, reload right gun...*
etc and so forth, the end score was me on 50 kills, 3 deaths, with the second place having about 25... I have never again replicated that night. XD

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Portal to the moon.

Had to be said, that was pretty incredible.

For something that isn't required in the game, though...

Taking down the possessed Collectors in ME2 with nothing but a headshot from the Widow.

Nate69

Jan 12, 2011
Metal Gear Online, snipering on top of a building i noticed that one of my team mates was caught in a trap which meant he could not move for a so called amount of time, whilst he cudnt move an enemy from the other team walked up to him to shoot him in the face with a pistol (easy kill) a second before he fired, i fired a one bullet over my team mates sholder and scored a head shot in the enemy, by far the best shot ever done and im still proud :D

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Battlefield Bad Company 2, Isla Inocentes defending on rush. I was using the Gol Magnum sniper and an enemy helo, packed completely came over the hill. Just for shits and giggles I fired some shots at the windscreen. Bang, pops up you killed..., headshot, and skill shot. Helicopter falls out of the sky and killed anyone who forgot to jump out.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
In CoD: Black Ops, I was playing on launch and needed a decent gun so I jumped a wall, stabbed a dude, jacked his smg, spun and sprayed his buddy. Epic.

wfpdk

May 8, 2008
was playing black ops and i pressed the wrong button and instead of shooting i threw a grenade and hit this guy in the head with it and it killed him then blew up another guy a second later.