THE MOST BADASS VILLAINS IN THE WORLD (GAMES, MOVIES OR T.V SHOWS)

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Hmm, for me, maybe Lord Darcia from Wolf's Rain? He treads the line so carefully for most of it, it's hard to tell his true intentions, plus he looks badass, and kinda cute.

Ultimecia from FFVIII was another good one; you never know about her till the end and she controls everything, plus her plan nearly comes through. Plus her final battle is quite hard >.<

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
JemothSkarii said:
Hmm, for me, maybe Lord Darcia from Wolf's Rain? He treads the line so carefully for most of it, it's hard to tell his true intentions, plus he looks badass, and kinda cute.

Ultimecia from FFVIII was another good one; you never know about her till the end and she controls everything, plus her plan nearly comes through. Plus her final battle is quite hard >.<
I disagree with ULTIMECIA purely because of the following...

1.Shes not even mentioned until end of disc 2
2. Get to a decent enough level and you can spank her fifteen ways from sunday
3. shes blatently Squalls love interest Rinoa in the future

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
Belger from Final Fight.

Think about it people: he rules a gang made up of pro-wrestlers, samurai(?), ninjas, crack fiends, corrupt cops, special forces commandos and transsexual kickboxers. He doesn't just ship guns to criminals, he makes them himself. He doesn't just sell drugs, he creates his own.

But the most important part? He does it all FROM HIS WHEELCHAIR. That's right, we have a criminal overlord with a disability. Does that stop him? No! He commands his forces, kidnaps the mayor's daughter and then has the stones to face off against the man himself in his wheelchair armed only with a crossbow.

That, my friends, is downright inspirational.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Didn't we have this topic just yesterday? I'm used to seeing repeat threads but still...

And I'm gunna say Species.

Charisma

Oct 28, 2008
Going with....

Keyser Soze is also really high up there, probably more realistically badass than Irenicus but magic is an easy sell for me.

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Greyfox105 said:
Lelouch Vi Britannia.
Depends on how you look at him as to whether he is a villain, despite being the protagonist. Just like Light Yagami, but on a grander scale.
I wouldn't really call him a villain, more of a corrupted idealist. But giving a more accurate discription would probably spoil the entire show for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
I've only finished watching the show myself a few days ago, so all I'll say is: Well played Lelouch, well played indeed!
not corrupted..more of a demented kind of way. still i agree..well played LL.

and Nosferatu? why not griffith?

OT, Glados :). Lich king from WoW.even Medivh from the Warcarft Universe.

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
Tiny116 said:
Didn't we have this topic just yesterday? I'm used to seeing repeat threads but still...

And I'm gunna say Species.
Not to my knowledge matey im a massive fan of bad guys and if something that is between good and evil and the bad guys shit then the entire thing is ruined

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Agent Poole said:
JemothSkarii said:

Hmm, I can agree with the second one, but I like it how she isn't even mentioned for a while; keeps you guessing. As for the third, I'm confused; how would you posses yourself? Why would you let yourself nearly be absorbed and killed by Adel, plus Rinoa has white wings, black hair, while Ultimecia has white hair, black wings (yes, I know appearances can change, but still...)

alfawx

Nov 1, 2010
Agent Poole said:
Albert Weskers badassness is undebateable though for the points below...

1. THE SHADES

2. Has yet to be properly killed off

3. THE SHADES

You know what im starting to completely rethink my whole Albert Wesker theory you know guys i need a new villain to be my mentor
Didn't he get
double rocket launchered to the face at the end of RE5?

Aelesis

Aug 15, 2010
Mio Takano. Do you know any other villains who'd murder a 9-year old girl and consequently 2000 people for approval? While looking stoned?

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Iago from Othello! As there's been film adaptations, I'm counting it.

Fear the man, for he is pure evil.

Riecharus

Jan 21, 2011
General greivous, from Star Wars the clone wars animated series. He kills eight jedi singlehandedly in the entirety of his screen time which was unfortunately minimal, two of them were with his feet!... to be clear I am talking about the old animated series.

Either him or Sauron. For the five minutes we see him he sends six guys flying backwards with a single swing.

standokan

May 28, 2009
C117 said:
First, stop using Caps Lock.

Second, Goto from Parasyte and Mr. Crocodile from One Piece are by far the greatest villians ever!

Edit: Oh, and Mashiba from Hajime no Ippo (a bit too much manga perhaps...).
YES MR.CROCODILE, his smile alone is just brilliant, sables.

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
JemothSkarii said:
Agent Poole said:
JemothSkarii said:

Hmm, I can agree with the second one, but I like it how she isn't even mentioned for a while; keeps you guessing. As for the third, I'm confused; how would you posses yourself? Why would you let yourself nearly be absorbed and killed by Adel, plus Rinoa has white wings, black hair, while Ultimecia has white hair, black wings (yes, I know appearances can change, but still...)
The name of ultimecias gf is the same as rinoas dog as well

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
alfawx said:
Agent Poole said:
Albert Weskers badassness is undebateable though for the points below...

1. THE SHADES

2. Has yet to be properly killed off

3. THE SHADES

You know what im starting to completely rethink my whole Albert Wesker theory you know guys i need a new villain to be my mentor
Didn't he get
double rocket launchered to the face at the end of RE5?
Yeah but his voice is heard at the end of the credits and as if that would really keep those shades down

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
<----------

Him, or the Twilight Princess Ganondorf. Excellent in his few appearances, certainly the most threatening he's ever been.