The most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Title seems self explanatory. WHat is the most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read?

For me, its the MLP fanfic "Cupcakes" its about

Pinkie Pie brutally murdering Rainbow dash, and making her into a cupcake, Sweeney Todd style.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
"My Immortal" Thankfully I haven't actually read that piece of shit myself, but the sample I got from Encyclopedia Dramatica was disturbing enough.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
any twilight fanfic ever. But looing at the source material it isn't surprising... oh wait that i've ever read?

uhh... does hentai count? cause i read this really f-d up bleach one where Gin rapes Rukia. (i know, i know, par for the course in hentai, but thats the best i've got)

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
inb4 cupca- oh, blast.

I up your cupcakes with sweet apple massacre!

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Supernatural meta referenced Wincest in several of their episodes. A curious google search made me realise that curiousity did indeed kill the cat.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
"My Immortal" Thankfully I haven't actually read that piece of shit myself, but the sample I got from Encyclopedia Dramatica was disturbing enough.
Ah My Immortal, one of the great works of modern literacy. My avatar comes from there :)

For me it's probably Celebrian or Agony in Pink. I'm not going to describe them but if you want to read them be prepared for the worst.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Sweet Apple Massacre or Debt. I'm not going to explain, google if you want context.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
OH the one with the vampire girl who spends 3 paragraphs in every chapter describing what she's wearing. And starts every chapter with "sttop flamming the story u fags."

The most cannon raping piece of fanfiction ever, where Malfoy is suddenly a timid goth, and everyone is in slytherin

Jan 27, 2011
I don't read fanfiction. :p So I'm safe.

Although that "cupcake" MLP one is supposed to be the biggest abomination this side of twilightXharry-potter merged fanfics, or so I've heard.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Jackson Waters said:
that friendship is magic fanfic where pinky pie kills rainbow dash, I got sick to my stomach reading it.
Its called Cupcakes. I put it into the description.

LostAlone

Sep 3, 2010
I once read an X-Files fanfic that involved deputy director skinner pooping on skully in a sexual context.

I was tempted to drink bleach.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
That Agony in Pink one was messed up. There was also one where they played Ranma out like it was real and Akane was an abusive girlfriend that put him in the hospital a lot and ended up killing him in the end. Made me a sad Panda.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Mein Poni Kampf.http://www.amazon.com/Mein-Poni-Kampf-Poniworld-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B005G9TGV4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1322772260&sr=1-1

It's a twisted parody of 80's cartoons like MLP and Care Bears.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
My Immortal -- I read it, then found this.
http://www.youtube.com/user/szaleniec1000

This man reads the fic EXACTLY how its written. Its fucking hilarious. With picture commentary and smart ass remarks

Also the Draco Trilogy as it was recommended to me as AMAZING and it was said that it would make me fall in love with HP fanfic. Well I still hate all fanfic and couldn't get through the second part of the Draco series.

PowerC

Feb 28, 2011
saintdane05 said:
Title seems self explanatory. WHat is the most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read?

For me, its the MLP fanfic "Cupcakes" its about
I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing, but the synopsis of a Indiana Jones/Harry Potter crossover story in which Indiana Jones regularly rapes a young Lord Voldemort while the pair search for a magical artifact, blech...

mrblakemiller

Aug 13, 2010
No one's mentioned "Agony in Pink" yet? I haven't read it, but it's a Power Rangers fanfic about Lord Zedd making a rape and torture monster, kidnapping Kimberly, and... well, guess. It's supposedly really long and really graphic.