The most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read.

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Fawxy said:
canadamus_prime said:
Fawxy said:
canadamus_prime said:
"My Immortal" Thankfully I haven't actually read that piece of shit myself, but the sample I got from Encyclopedia Dramatica was disturbing enough.
This. I've never been offended by the actual content of fanfiction, including My Immortal. But to think there MIGHT be somebody out there who ACTUALLY thinks what they're writing is cool enough to warrant 40+ fucking chapters, not to mention the horrific rape of grammar (and characters) that occurs is disgusting in and of itself.

GOFFICK. Seriously? Ugh.

OP: I wrote fanfiction for Invader Zim when I was 12, and was heavily criticized by the fiction community I posted in for trying to remain as faithful to the show as possible. So, trying to please them, I actually read a few examples of what they considered "good".

Fucking hell. Apparently drama-queen, angsty Mary Sues are the only type of characters fanfiction readers can tolerate. I haven't dealt with that load of horseshit since then.
Wait wait wait, let me just see if I understand you correctly; you were chastised for trying to stay faithful to the show. ...what? o_O
Yep. I didn't introduce any new characters, didn't change any of the ways any of the characters acted, and didn't do any horrible slash pairings. I just tried to make an honest attempt at writing what I thought would be an entertaining and true-to-the-source story.

Apparently, that's a big no-no in the fanfiction community. After all, if you're not horrifically retconning the entire series with the shit that's spewing forth from your keyboard, you must not be trying, right? /sarcasm
With fanfics,Sturgeons Law is in full effect, so the majority is rubbish, but the other 10 percent actually does make it worth it, especially once you learn how to filter the good ones out from the total shit... The either the site your were on was full of fangirls or the trolls were out in force... i read fanfics alot so i know that stories like the one you said you made are the ones the overall fanfiction community respect... except for the memetic troll fics that are so bad their good, ie My Immortal, Half Life: Full Life Consequences ect.

As for the actual thread.. the worst I read is this ...thing in the naruto catagory a while back with an OC having sex with Sakura and his mom(who is younger than him somehow?) i stopped reading it because my head started to hurt.i think its pretty infamous in the fanfic community from what i remember but im not totally sure....

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Grunt_Man11 said:
Go to Fanfiction.net and look through the summaries of the Sonic the Hedgehog section. Just the summaries.

It's like a laundry list of suck.

Also, a find one thing to be a major red flag. It the following statement is in a summary, "I suck at summaries," then avoid.
Back in the day, I used to be part of the fanfic MSTing community and I came across a lot of crap.

The worst fanfic I ever saw MSTed was called A Sorceror, A Demon And Emeralds by wanktard author, Kefka the Dark One. Basic Plot: Sonic is possessed by evil Chaos Emerald, creates his own evil empire and the rest is carnage and furry rape.

A lot of furry rape.

That... thing... gave me nightmares it's so bad.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
I think my friend made a very creative "My Immortal" Drinking game... but yeah that one, though that one sounds pretty unnecessarily grotesque OP...

Oh and make no mistake I'm quite the little reader myself, I just seem to know shit just by the description, I'm very picky. Infact if I feel it's even meandering a bit I tend to quit halfway.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Everything disturbing I've read has been mentioned, but the most disturbingly FUNNY thing I've seen is the reading of "Half Life - Full Life consequences" It's what happens when people write fan fiction instead of going to school

Warning: Contains dangerous amounts of funny
Part 2:

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Jackson Waters said:
that friendship is magic fanfic where pinky pie kills rainbow dash, I got sick to my stomach reading it.
I beat Amnesia the Dark Descent, and reading that makes it feel like a piece of cake. Good god... I couldn't even read it, I literally skipped to the fucking END of it just so I wouldn't have to read all the blood and gore bits. Lets say this, never taking Adrenilne in Left 4 Dead 2 ever again.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Freaky Lou said:
canadamus_prime said:
"My Immortal" Thankfully I haven't actually read that piece of shit myself, but the sample I got from Encyclopedia Dramatica was disturbing enough.
Actually I thought it was hilarious, at least when read aloud thusly:

My own vote for most disturbing fan fiction would be a slash fic that pairs Rodney McKay of Stargate Atlantis semi-fame with Jason Fox of Fox Trot semi-fame. I was going to link it, if only to prove that it's real, but there's a scene where Jason fellates McKay and I'm not sure if that'd get me banned or not.
I'll take your word for it. ...on both of those.

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
Furioso said:
Everything disturbing I've read has been mentioned, but the most disturbingly FUNNY thing I've seen is the reading of "Half Life - Full Life consequences" It's what happens when people write fan fiction instead of going to school

Warning: Contains dangerous amounts of funny
Part 2:
Doom Repercussions of Evil is a terribly funny one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3LKadZ4LFU

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
saintdane05 said:
Title seems self explanatory. WHat is the most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read?

For me, its the MLP fanfic "Cupcakes" its about

Pinkie Pie brutally murdering Rainbow dash, and making her into a cupcake, Sweeney Todd style.
that...actually sounds pretty awsome

at least it doesnt involve sex, Id imagine the disturbin ones would be the authors own fantasys put to text

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Scorched_Cascade said:
Supernatural meta referenced Wincest in several of their episodes. A curious google search made me realise that curiousity did indeed kill the cat.
Oh gawd, just don't bring that up... for the love of Bobby Singer that stuff's as bad as ItachiXSasuke art. I mean honestly, if your just doing it to get your rocks off, sure, why not but damn why do they take it so seriously?

rickvalence

Jul 12, 2011
I liked Cupcakes...
Oh, but the one that I hate is the one with Rarity turning Sweetie Belle into a dress.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
rickvalence said:
I liked Cupcakes...
Oh, but the one that I hate is the one with Rarity turning Sweetie Belle into a dress.
Do... Do you happen to remember the title?

OT: I've never really read any fanfiction that's disturbing. I actually found Cupcakes to be somewhat enjoyable.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Fawxy said:
OP: I wrote fanfiction for Invader Zim when I was 12, and was heavily criticized by the fiction community I posted in for trying to remain as faithful to the show as possible. So, trying to please them, I actually read a few examples of what they considered "good".

Fucking hell. Apparently drama-queen, angsty Mary Sues are the only type of characters fanfiction readers can tolerate. I haven't dealt with that load of horseshit since then.
Now you're getting the teenage way of thinking.

They're so very special and individual, nobody understands them and their plight, they only want to read about people "just like them."

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
well i was going to say cupcakes, if no one had said it yet.

but i think we all know how that turned out.

...so you know what? cupcakes.