The most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read.

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
The Sweet Apple Massacre.
Here's the story:
http://harpseal2hasablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/fanfiction-review-sweet-apple-massacre.html

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
canadamus_prime said:
"My Immortal" Thankfully I haven't actually read that piece of shit myself, but the sample I got from Encyclopedia Dramatica was disturbing enough.
Actually I thought it was hilarious, at least when read aloud thusly:

My own vote for most disturbing fan fiction would be a slash fic that pairs Rodney McKay of Stargate Atlantis semi-fame with Jason Fox of Fox Trot semi-fame. I was going to link it, if only to prove that it's real, but there's a scene where Jason fellates McKay and I'm not sure if that'd get me banned or not.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
This one right here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystere_incident

The story links to a description of the incident, not the actual story.

SideSlyGuy

Jul 7, 2009
Day of Reckoning: The Final Days of Jean and Logan.
The dramatic reading of it is pretty great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjgbCQD8wY
Still the most disturbing.

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
Thankfully I stopped reading fanfics well before I had the wonderful opportunity to come across any really bad ones. Sure there were plenty that were bad to some degree, but none that could stand as borderline traumatizing.

Except of course for My Immortal, which I read through in one sitting as a dare from a person who then owed me a free burger, but that was well after the internet's fictional malarkey stopped having any real effect on me.

Melon Hunter

Chief Procrastinator
May 18, 2009
Scarecrow 8 said:
I don't know why people hate cupcakes so much. I thought it was a pretty funny fan fiction, and much better written then most. The sequel, at least one of them, is even better!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/167ST-8XF3m9Ycswv_olcQAhF9jenQoNqOf4726-nSgY/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

OT: I don't read a lot of fan fiction, so I haven't really found one I could say I hated. I did read a Mass Effect one that just made me roll my eyes and scratch me head, but I can't remember the name or story. Sorry guys.
...damn, son. I know Cupcakes had its own little following with the alternate endings and such, but I didn't know someone had taken it upon themselves to write a full blown sequel! Stay classy, huh?

OT: I guess I'm going to have to follow the crowd and say Cupcakes, or perhaps that fic that's linked in the post I'm quoting. There are some other fanfics I've heard of that are even more notorious, like Sweet Apple Massacre and Agony In Pink, but I haven't read them and don't really intend to.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Swyftstar said:
That Agony in Pink one was messed up. There was also one where they played Ranma out like it was real and Akane was an abusive girlfriend that put him in the hospital a lot and ended up killing him in the end. Made me a sad Panda.
Hehehe... Sad panda. I'm going to say Sweet Apple Massacre, since I loved Cupcakes. Also do homestuck fantrolls count as fanfics? Becase some of their bios... UGH.

bluecrimson

No soffidx.
Sep 8, 2010
The_Blue_Rider said:
Easily Sweet Apple Massacre, then Cupcakes, then Cloud Mows the Lawn.

The last one isnt horrible and violent but it makes me want to throw vomit everytime i think of it
How can such an innocent title be a bad fic?

OT: http://disc.desudesudesu.org/topic.php?t=724&s=0 [http://disc.desudesudesu.org/topic.php?t=724&s=0]. I was able to get through My Immortal, but the grammar was terrifying.

Plus, Gundam 00 with Eisenhower and Hitler.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I don't really read fanfiction but once while playing Little Big Planet 2 with some friends we stumbled on a level designed to be a story (basically walk left to right across the map) of two werewolves and naruto having gay sex. Plenty of other furry stuff everywhere.

The end was a kid re-enacting (via sackboys) how his parents reacted when he told them he was a furry. Apparently they were not happy and his father said something like "you are not allowed to touch (the family dog) anymore."

It was really bizarre.

Never found it, if not for a single screen shot of a big boobed fox lady with our crying sackboys beneath her no one would every believe us.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
saintdane05 said:
Title seems self explanatory. WHat is the most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read?

For me, its the MLP fanfic "Cupcakes" its about
I take your cupcakes and raise "insanebow dash".

VyseRogueKing

Oct 27, 2011
I've never read it but apparently there's a yaoi doujinshi of Kirby and metaknight. Never ask a doujinshi dealer what the weirdest thing they have is. Thank you teamfourstar for bringing this to my attention. My childhood needed a little bit more of it ruined.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
bluecrimson said:
The_Blue_Rider said:

The last one isnt horrible and violent but it makes me want to throw vomit everytime i think of it
Well ..
Well it starts off innocently enough, Tifa watching Cloud mow the lawn, but then she has to poop, she doesnt want to stop watching cloud so she decides to poop all over the floor, Cloud then comes in, and is turned on for some reason, they have sex, and then the rest of it is centered around Tifa have bowel issues and Cloud finding it ultra sexy, ending in him banging Tifa while she has messy diarrhea and eating it(Her poop)

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I normally don't read fanfic, but curiosity compelled me to look up My Immortal. I'm still laughing at how horribly awful it was. There's no way in the world that someone wrote that without intending it to be a joke. No one is that stupid (right?)

And I try to stay away from MLP fanfic. I prefer to keep my view of the show untainted. Ergo, I will never read cupcakes. I like pinkie pie to much.

bluecrimson

No soffidx.
Sep 8, 2010
The_Blue_Rider said:
bluecrimson said:
The_Blue_Rider said:

Well ..
Well it starts off innocently enough, Tifa watching Cloud mow the lawn, but then she has to poop, she doesnt want to stop watching cloud so she decides to poop all over the floor, Cloud then comes in, and is turned on for some reason, they have sex, and then the rest of it is centered around Tifa have bowel issues and Cloud finding it ultra sexy, ending in him banging Tifa while she has messy diarrhea and eating it(Her poop)
Kinda weak, actually. Then again, I have been desensitized due to /d/eviant sites.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Are you guys kidding? "My Immortal" is majestic in its flawless, inimitable troll. I adore it.

I'm going with Cupcakes, seeing how My Immortal and Cupcakes are the only two fanfics I've really read.

Actually, I've listened to a computer read a fanfic that my friend wrote about Regina Spektor and Charles Mingus... But it was trying to out-"My Immortal" "My Immortal", so it wasn't really disturbing.

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
I'd say Spiderses is pretty high up on the disturbing level, as in it's disturbing someone wrote that trollfic.

And it's also quite disturbing because chances are there's someone out there who... Enjoyed it for all the 'wrong' reasons.

Zeles

Oct 3, 2009
Hotfoottfox said:
'My Inner Life' made me want to stab nails into my eyes. There's probably worse, though.
My Inner Life MST.
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=199610;article=215495;title=PPC%20Posting%20Board