The most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I'm sure in the depth of internet hell, there's fanfic of the two guys from Twilight getting it on.

There always is...

which is why I never touch fanfic.

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
"Captain of Mordor," a Faramir/Shagrat "love" story. Even typing those words make me want to puke. The author also seemed to think LOTR takes place in a Renaissance-type setting rather than a medieval one. Blargh.
There was also one about a prepubescent Lara Croft being raped multiple times by a velociraptor (and somehow not noticing).
Some people are really screwed up.

Edit: forgot about "Artemis's Lover." This is now a three-way tie for most brain-breakingly awful fanfics I've read. These are pretty far into "so bad it's horrible" territory.

SidheKnight

Nov 28, 2011
@My Immortal

You should read it, it's funny as hell!

(I'm pretty sure it was written bad on purpose for humoristic reasons)

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
Eeeyup, I don't read much fanfictions, so the most disturbing one on my list is Cupcakes.
Surprised how many other people are mentioning it as well...
Thing is, I had dinner before reading it, and then proceeded to snack on some sandwiches afterwards.
I actually read it on skype with a group of friends on a recording for our podcast...

THEN, I took it through google translate eight times and read the result, which was utter hilarity...

Mittenz

Nov 17, 2011
Fuhjem said:
The King of the Hill copypasta on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Rape.
Murder.
Mutilation.

I was in hysterics afterwards. No one I know besides me has been able to read the whole thing.
That happens to be one of my personal favorites. Laughed the whole way through, and after saying the word "Billdozer" my friend will go into fits of fearful crying, followed by hysterical laughter. I would have loved to see it as a series finale, it just gets his character so well to where I could honestly believe him doing something like that

My other favorite would have to be this one though.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Most disturbing fan fiction I have ever read... I wrote myself.

It's a Star Wars Original Trilogy rewrite (though it's altered so much you may not actually recognise it) and I don't think I will ever put it online. Though I suppose it's pretty awesome in just how over-the-top in exploitation it gets, and how it follows the development of Campbell's Hero's Journey even more rigorously than A New Hope itself. It still goes places that would make a japanese anime censor squirm and Alderaan suffers a far worse fate than being blown up.

It doesn't really have an ending though, it tries to continue on seamlessly into what would be the equivalent of Empire Strikes Back but also Splinter of Mind's Eye trying to squidge the elements of both of those together. But that's just too hard, the Leia character has to be in two places at once and either way her character ends up completely different.

Anyway, the way it is being written it is more like an OVA or mini-series, split into about 10 1-hour-long episodes rather a 3 x 3-hour feature films a la LotR Epic-trilogy. I'm probably taking this too seriously as no one would ever EVER make what I have written.

Yeah, I'm rambling about unfinished and unpublished writing, boooring.

Mittenz

Nov 17, 2011
Treblaine said:
Most disturbing fan fiction I have ever read... I wrote myself.

It's a Star Wars Original Trilogy rewrite (though it's altered so much you may not actually recognise it) and I don't think I will ever put it online. Though I suppose it's pretty awesome in just how over-the-top in exploitation it gets, and how it follows the development of Campbell's Hero's Journey even more rigorously than A New Hope itself. It still goes places that would make a japanese anime censor squirm and Alderaan suffers a far worse fate than being blown up.

It doesn't really have an ending though, it tries to continue on seamlessly into what would be the equivalent of Empire Strikes Back but also Splinter of Mind's Eye trying to squidge the elements of both of those together. But that's just too hard, the Leia character has to be in two places at once and either way her character ends up completely different.

Anyway, the way it is being written it is more like an OVA or mini-series, split into about 10 1-hour-long episodes rather a 3 x 3-hour feature films a la LotR Epic-trilogy. I'm probably taking this too seriously as no one would ever EVER make what I have written.

Yeah, I'm rambling about unfinished and unpublished writing, boooring.
Please put it online. I have a fascination with awful over the top fan fics and that sounds magnificent.

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
Lord RPGs said:
In a brief recap of the more absurd or depraved, Goku going back in time to rescue Anne Frank, ending with a Super Saiyan battle between Goku and Hitler. .
That... sounds pretty amazing, actually.

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
do doujins count? read i rel messed up one about the couple from a manga series. the dude was ill with something nd he didn't have the energy to move, talk, or react to the world, just sit there nd watch things happen around him. the wife brought him to the doctor who decides to "shock" the husband out of it. with lots and lots of sex with the hot young wife. who ends up loving it and doing it "until he gets better" right in front of the husband the whole time. so basically he's not ever getting better since the doctor is really treating him just banging the hot young wife. yup messed up indeed.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
I knew what I was getting into with Cupcakes, so ultimately I wasn't too disturbed.

Rarity's Generous Plan, on the other hand... Well, it quickly became all too clear what that fic was intended for, and yet I kept reading. The story only became more sordid as it went on.

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
KeyMaster45 said:
aegix drakan said:
I don't read fanfiction. :p So I'm safe.

Although that "cupcake" MLP one is supposed to be the biggest abomination this side of twilightXharry-potter merged fanfics, or so I've heard.
It's actually not near as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's just really dark and really gory. Think Silence of the Lambs mixed with Saw. I read it and thought it was a delightfully twisted story. The original has lots of typos, but I think that's because it was written on a drunken dare or something. It's hardly an abomination on the level of My Immortal or other infamous shit fics. All in all though it's very over hyped, the really scary shit is the ungodly amount of shipping [http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Shipping] fics that come out of the pony fandom. I'm serious when I say that's all people seem to write about.

The pony fandom was my first experience with fanfiction. There were a few really good stories (like Better living through Science and Ponies, a portal 2 crossover that was surprisingly good) but 98% of the stuff I ran across was just crappy shipping fics. So yeah, I'm pretty turned off to fan fiction at this point.
Have you read "Silent Ponyville"? Silent Hill/MLP crossover that i thought was pretty damn good..
[link]http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-silent-ponyville.html[/link]

Also it's apparently been massively added to since i read it, so I'm not sure how the newer stuff is

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I heard that "Sweet Apple Massacre" was worse.
probably a fanfic that involved Cloud having poop sex.
canadamus_prime said:
"My Immortal" Thankfully I haven't actually read that piece of shit myself, but the sample I got from Encyclopedia Dramatica was disturbing enough.
it,s not that disturbing just badly written or a troll fic.

Mittenz

Nov 17, 2011
Mr. Omega said:
The Pokemon Story. It's just... wrong. That's all I can say.
The best thing about a pokemon is that they'll never be able to tell anyone about it. ;)

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Dorian6 said:
canadamus_prime said:
"My Immortal" Thankfully I haven't actually read that piece of shit myself, but the sample I got from Encyclopedia Dramatica was disturbing enough.
OH the one with the vampire girl who spends 3 paragraphs in every chapter describing what she's wearing. And starts every chapter with "sttop flamming the story u fags."

The most cannon raping piece of fanfiction ever, where Malfoy is suddenly a timid goth, and everyone is in slytherin
Not to mention that they go to a Good Charlotte gig, and they have sex in the forbidden for....

I can believe I know all that, shoot me now!
And she and Malfoy and "Vampire" Potter, are suddenly in a metal band

Then like halfway through she starts doing that thing where annoying white people randomly insert japanese words into english sentences "You look so kawai *****!"