The most disturbing fan fiction you have ever read.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Mrmac23 said:
If Dwarf Fortress can even have fanfiction considering how open it is, The Incident. Otherwise known as the story of Obok Meatgod. Actually, probably not known, because the Dwarf Fortress community is actively trying to remove all trace of his existence.

The DF Community is known for casually discussing subjects like:

-Locking children in cages with dogs in to train them to be strong as adults
-Dropping babies down a shaft to smash against the floor of the fortress' barracks to condition soldiers for the horrors of war (An actual quote in this thread: "We should probably put glass or a transparent material around the shaft to prevent anyone from saving the babies.")
-Designing traps in order to forcibly breed mermaids to slaughter their children for their valuable bones.

The community that discusses that sort of stuff like an everyday thing is actively trying to forget that The Incident ever happened.

You want details? Sure thing.

Obok Meatgod took enjoyment in killing giants by breaking each of their bones, slowly, before finally killing them. He gathers a group of children and forces them to march. Every time one dies, he stops and watches them get killed by a bear or freeze and drown in an icy sea. Eventually, one child is left; a young elven girl begins desperately attacking Obok to no effect. "She had a nice name. Something beginning with S. I wish i could remember her name."

The player mods in genitals. Obok rapes the child to death.

sweet dreams, children.
wait, so "the incident" is a game or a fanfic?

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Volf99 said:
"Fanfic". I use the term in quotes because Dwarf Fortress doesn't really have any canon; every world's history is randomly generated.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Mrmac23 said:
Volf99 said:
"Fanfic". I use the term in quotes because Dwarf Fortress doesn't really have any canon; every world's history is randomly generated.
can you send me a link to what your referring to, please

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Volf99 said:
Mrmac23 said:
Volf99 said:
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

It's an extremely complicated yet expansive game by Tarn Adams AKA Toady One. There is a huge element of freedom to do anything in the game, and The Incident is an example of when things get a little out of hand in that respect.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Mrmac23 said:
Volf99 said:
Mrmac23 said:
Volf99 said:
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

It's an extremely complicated yet expansive game by Tarn Adams AKA Toady One. There is a huge element of freedom to do anything in the game, and The Incident is an example of when things get a little out of hand in that respect.
actually I was hoping you could send me a link to the fanfic you were mentioning earlier.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Volf99 said:
actually I was hoping you could send me a link to the fanfic you were mentioning earlier.
Remember how i said they're actively trying to remove all evidence of it? I wasn't kidding, it's REALLY hard to find it nowadays.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Regnes said:
I'm in the process of writing a story about a man's fetish for lobsters, eventually having a threesome with his sister and a lobster, culminating with the man brutally murdering his sister during sex, having some necrophiliac fun and then eating her flesh.

All very common elements in my writings, but I usually do fairly short pieces, just a few paragraphs long, this one will be at least a couple pages.
Left fielder, much?

OT: inafter Cupcakes

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
FirstToStrike said:
<youtube=Lka1wawhkFc>

The fact that it says "Typical" says something about Rarity and her....."fanbase".
Hey, Rarity is my favorite pony and I have nothing to do with anything like that whatsoever.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
FirstToStrike said:
<youtube=Lka1wawhkFc>

The fact that it says "Typical" says something about Rarity and her....."fanbase".
Hey, Rarity is my favorite pony and I have nothing to do with anything like that whatsoever.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't generalize like that. Please forgive me.

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
My old forum mates at a place called Starwing HQ used to write intentionally and unintentionally hilarious Starfox fanfic. When it came to the latter, the horrid fanfic ranged from cowboys in the old west to orgy in the old west(that was actually in space that later was turned into the old west[SO MUCH OLD WESTERN STARFOX ORGIES])

I don't know if it's still around, but if you google Starwing HQ you should already be balls deep in Starfox fanfiction, for better or for worse.

Logopetra

Nov 29, 2012
I?ve read and written a disturbing fic or 2, but they where intended to be so and had the appropriate warnings in the summary. I believe the worst fics are when the author is in denial about their kinks/issues, we fall into his or her rabbit whole? and come out feeling like we need a bath.

My worst is a Stargate Atlantis Mckay/Sheppard in which Rodney is turned into a kitten? forget your typical ?kitten fic? where everybody goes awww and instantly start to treat the character like a cat, forgetting it was a human for no real reason (other than the author?s underlying need to be petted and/or wiped). Most disturbing was when this kitty was fed: he was left alone in a dark room and seems to love it because this gave freedom to eat till he ?vomits a bit into his mouth? ...swallows, then go for more until he falls into a stupor. For this the character thought, ? I have the best friends ever?.

And it just went downhill from there, more like a compendium of affective/eating disorder cliff? unfortunately I can?t even remember the name of the fic; it was a while ago, but I do remember it being from fanfictionet? serves me right.

PS: The comment sections on this kind of fic are usually like a twilling zone episode and even more disturbing than the fic!

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I know this one has been said already, but screw it: Cupcakes and it's ripoffs. What in Celestia's holy mane is WRONG with some people?!?