Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Solo-Wing said:
Axolotl said:
Bailout Spain.
Bailout America.

Or buy out EA and Activision and run them into the ground
This. A million times this. Fire all the employees and demolish the assets. Just destroy it.

Blargh McBlargh said:
Buy several large golden statues of your own genitals and have them placed on major landmarks across the globe.

'Cause why the hell not?
Art.

MintberryCrunch said:
I'd buy a giant magnifying glass in space and fry people who I don't like. And I'd live in a gigantic glass Coke bottle, and my bed would be 3 kilometers long and would be made of marble with 14 waterfalls on either side. I'd also have a butler called Jeffrey, whom I would call Hallington MXVII, but only on weekdays when it is raining.
I'd also buy pi amounts of everything I purchase.
I'd call my butler by a different name each day, and fire him when he doesn't respond.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Buy a country, be benevolent dictator. A small country. Like Liechtenstein. In Central Europe, yet small enough to be manageable.

Build a giant tower made out of diversely coloured glass. With a huge garden (think Isengard, but with trees which have purple leaves. Also, with benches and Victorian gas-powered street lights).

[small]Should any one of you become a dictator or similar later in life, please don't steal my idea...
;_;[/small]

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
Potato Dragon said:
Make the best damn video game that ever was or will be, and let no one else play it.
No, you make 11 copies. 1 for yourself, and then you hold a death match where there can be only 10 winners on an island in international waters for the 10 copies.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Get my favorite blanket fixed. it has holes big enough for me to slip through. Then 'd get a credit card and buy all of the pokemon related swag I wanted.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Zhukov said:
Buy the title deeds to the sun.

From God.
I'm afraid that the sun is already claimed. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/105665-Woman-Claims-to-Own-the-Sun]

O/T. Simple, the worlds best bar and grill.

Best selection of beers from around the world, best BBQ meats from the best chefs. And none of that too small to eat crap, we're talking mammoth sized heart stopping portions.

Not a massive establishment, just big enough for me and my mates and a kick ass party when we feel like it.

I'd spend whatever was left on keeping my meat and beer bloated corpse alive.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
henritje said:
buy a gold plated custom PC
or go the Scrooge Mc.Duck route

the most sensible thing would be to buy a company and stay rich using profits for plan A/B.
It only works if you're a duck

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Bail out Spain's banks.

[HEADING=1] HEYYYY OHHHH[/HEADING]

Really though uhhm. Create a global idealistic quasi terrorist/ business/ army and call it The Brotherhood of Nod and attempt to conquer the world.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
First of I am going to purchase every prostitute in the world. Then when they are all in my service I pronounce my self Supreme Pimpking of Earth and then use my army of prostitutes to slowly take over the world all while I am making massive profits off of their work. Eventually when my influence is great enough I will rule the world as the one true leader of all of humanity.

I will use my income to fund my own Private Military in case people dare try and stand against the Supreme Pimpking. Crushing all rebellion in the world.

When I feel charitable during my victory parade I shall play Loads of Money whilst launching wads of money out of a cannon at the people celebrating my victory.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
DarkRyter said:
Roast some poor people.
Roast as in "the event in the United States in which an individual is subjected to a public presentation of comedic insults, praise, outlandish true and untrue stories, and heartwarming tributes, the implication being that the roastee is able to take the jokes in good humor and not as serious criticism or insult, and therefore, show their good nature."? or roast like I would roast a citizen?
Sixcess said:
Rowan93 said:
Make myself Emperor of the Moon.
I don't know if it's awesome or worrying that I got ninja'd on "build a private moon base."

Obviously now I have to spend my $100 billion on building my own army of robots to invade and kick Rowan93 off of my Moon.

So yeah, build a private moon base or start the first interplanetary robot war. Either sounds good.
Please, I would build my own moon with a built in death ray, after which I would relax in my secret layer enjoying the money the people of Earth paid me to not use my death ray

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
I'd use this 100 billion to buy assassins to kill all these other users who got 100 billion. On a side not, we really seem to be fucking up the world economy, eh?