The Most Immoral Thing You've Done in a Video Game

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
just now in infamous 2...

...killing zeke

it really sucks that they make the bad ending that much regrettable

doodger

May 19, 2010
Shooting the bad guy at the end of singularity.... and then capping the good scientist in the head when he said i did the right choice. Afterwards, my character took over the United state, something i would have done in his place.

Else, I played medieval 2:Total war as a douche bag. I exterminated every city i got my hands on, for the lulz, assassinated the pope, burned rome to the ground, ravaged three/quarter of europe, assassinated every member of my family who didn't have perfect genes and traits, sent thousands of soldiers as meat fodder and eradicated both islam and orthordox christianism. Was fun :D

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
In Deus Ex 2, I once shot every child I could find with the Sniper Rifle in one level. It was some academy or something.

OT: To me, it's pretty stupid though that in the Fable games, a game all about CHOICE I may remind you, I can't kill any children and in Deus Ex 2, I can. WTF Lionhead? o_0

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Anything I've done in Oblivion or Fallout.

SPOILER>>> However I have did all the evil stuff for the throne in fable 4 and went on killing rampages so I could get evil wings, for some reason I got angel wings rather than "devil vulture wings" which is why I went on forever lasting killing rampages <<<SPOILER

ZEBSER

Apr 24, 2011
TheSuperiorXemnas said:
In Fable 2, I sold the gem you get from meeting your "Super Best Friend" Chesty. I felt heartless for doing that.
Best. Quest. Ever.

Worst thing I've ever done? sided with Caesar's Legion in NV.
Ave, true to Caesar.

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
Well, there are many, MANY moments of brutality I've done in Red Dead Redemption, I really can't decide. It's either:

A. Tying up a poor Mexican woman, bringing her to the middle of nowhere and putting bait on her and watching her get mauled by coyotes from a distance.

B. Following a random stranger to help him rescue his brother from a hanging, wherein I shot the criminals, then shot the brother + stranger for interrupting me while I was hunting for treasure. Assholes.

C. Shooting a runaway criminal, accepting a reward from a nearby pursuing lawman, then shooting the lawman for the six dollars in his pants.

or

D. Shooting a man's horse so he was launched into a cactus face first. That wasn't planned out, tbh, but I'll be damned if it wasn't funny.

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
I elbow dropped some random pedestrian from a skyscraper in Prototype...

...then stole his car and added it to my pile of cars.

monkey-skitz 91

Apr 16, 2010
in resident evil 4, getting ashley to stand at the top of a ladder, then sticking a mine dart to her snatch. its not nearly as good as anything in fallout 3 or new vegas, but hey, break the mould.

The_Yeti

Jan 17, 2011
In Fallout New Vegas, I Recovered a teddy bear for a female child slave, and then tore it to pieces before her eyes.

GaryH

Sep 3, 2008
*points at the Dwarf Fortress forums*

That.

Seriously, that game practically forces you to act like a sick bastard.

If I were to pick a highlight it'd be the time that I attacked a wolf, cut off both of it's front legs and watched it fall over and bleed to death.

Or the time that I got bored of a fortress and purposely flooded the lower levels, trapping 50 dwarves upstairs with no food until they all went insane and killed each other.

Or... well, you get the idea.

Amizrael

Nov 12, 2009
Finish Morrowind main storyline. Kill every NPC. But then again genocide is cheap in video games. If it helps I often did so slowly and in creative ways that would be terrifying if done to person with real emotions. Most of these involved paralyze.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Well, whichever choice I make at the end of Legion's loyalty mission in Mass Effect 2, I've effectively committed genocide against an entire sentient species and wiped out their culture, right?

Brusveen

Oct 22, 2008
I've had alot of despicable moments in both fallout 3 and new vegas. One of my favourites is to chop off peoples limbs and try to spell words by arranging them on the ground. I also like a move I call "blood rain" where I kill a bunch of people, cut off all their limbs, put em in a huge pile then toss a grenade or use c4 to make it rain. Thirdly I tried to make meat walls in a house in fallout 3 by using the railway gun. too bad it didnt work.

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
Modern Warfare 2.
No, really, my hype-rage fueled massacre of pixels in the airport
'NONE OF YOU MATTER!' *wastes multiple grenades* 'NONE OF YOU ARE REAL!'

Oh and Fallout 3; on about my 4th playthrough I found a morally grey situation (the pitt) and thought to myself, fuck it. I massacred every one of them.
Yep, My evil acts are pretty unimaginative.

sirpansy

Oct 19, 2008
Probably the worst thing I have ever done in a video game was in Fallout 1.

There was a particular town that had two rival gangs. One gang was your stereotypical "evil" gang, while the other gang was more of a collection of people that banded together for protection and didn't do much in the way of bad things.

Well the bad gang, forget their name, wanted me to completely wipe out the Blades (the not "evil" gang). As I was playing a jerk that play-through I walked over to the Blade's compound and proceeded to slaughter every person that crossed my path.

Now remember this was back-in-the-day when nobody really paid attention to computer games so you could still kill kids. After slaying every man and women I saw I reached the very rear of the compound, which was apparently their day care center. As soon I entered children scattered like cockroaches when you turn on a light. I remember looking at the half-dozen or so children huddled in a corner because they couldn?t run any farther from me. I thought back to the wording of my quest, which was to kill EVERY member of the Blades, leave NO ONE alive. So I grabbed a plasma grenade out of my inventory (first time ever using one) and threw it in the middle of the group of children.

Mission Accomplished.

P.S. That was the first I ever saw child gibs, and probably the last time. It was horrible, but I still laughed.

NeuroticBabbler

Feb 22, 2010
In Fallout 3, The Experimental MIRV allows for all sorts of mass-murdering bastardry. I went up to the platform above Lucas Simms' house in Megaton and shot Simms. Then I took out the MIRV and started firing at the city below.

In MGS3, I crippled the limbs of all the guards in the area and disabled their radios. Then I let myself be seen, and went crazy with my AK-47 while they hobbled after me on their shredded limbs. Or, killing a guard, letting a vulture eat him, killing the vulture, destroying the guards' food cache and then tossing the human-laced vulture meat to the hungry guards.

In Red Dead Redemption, I tend to shoot arms and kneecaps of my victims before killing them.