The Most Immoral Thing You've Done in a Video Game

Dense_Electric

Jul 29, 2009
Immoral? In a game? Can't say I've ever done anything immoral, I don't see how a bunch of circuits turning on and off can really be assigned any moral value.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT, ESCAPIST? I HAVE TO WATCH ADS TO POST NOW? NO. YOUR SITE HAS BECOME SO CLOGGED WITH ADS I CAN BARELY ACCESS IT'S CONTENT ANYMORE. I THINK I'LL BE LEAVING THE FORUMS UNTIL YOU GET IT DOWN TO A REASONABLE LEVEL.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Sex with a hooker, then run her down for my money back.

Or a nun on a train track.

Looking back, Rockstar makes me an immoral bastard apparently.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
I shot a child in Fallout 3... A LOT. Just too bad that they can't die.

(it was that bratty kid in Rivet City in case anyone wonders my reasoning)
yeah. i did the same thing. well, a little different. when i finally got into lamplight, there were only about 3 kids i DIDNT want to kill, so i decided to give my companion a minigun, took the mini nuke and just started tearing up the place. unfortunately we lost because occasionally the kids would grow some balls and shoot back, while they were invincible. made me angry, so i went and slaughtered tenpenny tower...... again.

also, blew up megaton once just to see the boom.

oh yeah! i also drowned a couple sims in a pool once. but that pretty much covers all of my amoral choices in videogames ever.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
In the mmo Perfect World, I once led a high level boss mob on a merry chase which culminated in the deaths of hundreds of players..

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
Absolutely everything I've ever done in Saints Row 2. "RUN, OLD LADY! YOU'RE COVERED IN POO!" *Gets out rocket launcher* "LET'S MAKE A POO-SPLOSION!"

Otherwise, I'm a Teddy Bear. I can't even play a renegade Shepard in Mass Effect. I'm just too nice.

Seriously. Saints Row 2 is a sick, hedonistic paradise.

jonoortrev

Apr 21, 2011
knocking people out unconscious in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory then preceding to drown them in nearby water.
Nuking/chemicalling/killing with whatever superweapons available my own team in Command and Conquer games was always hilarious.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
in GTA4:
Bought a hooker, killed her for my money back plus some, went to buy an explosive, put it under a bus infront of a hospital, blew it, firetruck came buy, shot up the driver before he even came to a full stop, jacked it, ran over 100 people or so,stopped at a club and shot it up leaving no survivors, stood by a door and blasted every cop that came through, then went out to another club after killing about 20 fbi agents and beat a stripper to death with my bare fist, then went back to my place and watched tv for a short bit before snipeing innocent people and going to bed.

in red dead redemption: i somehow made all of thieves landing kill its self...i only had to shot 10 people, and BLAMMO!!!!! the whole town dies.

fallout 3: massacred an entire town with a baseball bat and a few knives.

fallout vegas: stole money and let lose wild creatures on whole towns.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Rolling an island chain up into a ball to replace the moon my dad broke when he was drunk. Nothing else can compare to how many people I killed rolling up office buildings while hearing everyone inside scream. And I enjoyed it.

sombod

Aug 5, 2008
pretty much arming the bomb in megaton in fallout 3, going around killing EVERYONE, grabbing ALL i could sell, sold it, went back ,grabbed more, sold it

cleared out the whole town bassicly, then i eventually nuked it

gavinshai

Jan 26, 2010
The most amazing side mission from GTA2. Working for the Russian Mafia boss who's men are starving you are tasked with stealing a bus, going down to the hari krishna compound, filling the bus with krishnas then taking the bus to a meat packing plant owned by the Mafia boss. There is a conveyor belt which runs into a grinder, as the krishnas realize what is happening they run to escape and the mafia boss's goons mow them down. Then you come out the other side of the building where now magically there is a hot dog truck and tasked with going to several of the mafia boss's locations to feed his men.

Asdalan08

Jun 19, 2010
Go with all of Reavers decisions in Fable III not because it would save civilians but because it's Stephen Fry. Especially the one where I opened a Brothel instead of an orphanage.

Teimuraz

Mar 21, 2011
Blew up the giant cruise ship to prevent sexy terrorist babe from dying in Splinter Cell: Double Agent

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
Driving on the sidewalks in GTA 4. It is just so much faster than driving in the street.

That is all I can think of.

Edit: Throwing money on the ground in Assassin's Creed 2 and then poisoning a nearby guard. Or instead of poisoning a neary guard, I just kill everybody near me.

Pushing beggars down stairs in Assassin's Creed 1 & 2.

Riding through a 100 person line of people, on a horse in Assassin's Creed.

Wow, I have done some immoral things in Assassin's Creed games.

Edit2: Thanks to @BlackEagle95 for mentioning interactive buddy, I recall 1 of my favorite most memorable evil moves in it. I would start playing catch with him, and after about 10 throws, change the mouse setting from ball to grenades.

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
In a flash game called interactive buddy, i once used the stun gun to devastating effect.

The game allows you to do whatever you want to a grey round avatar. I stunned it so long, it backed up into a corner, shaking, and a red sad face kept popping up. I instantly regretted it. It made me sick. Didn't play that game for years. I was only around 8 at the time. Call me a wuss if you want, but to this day i can't bring myself to play the bad guy. I just can't.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
When I killed everyone in Megaton in Fallout 3, but at least I didn't assassinate them and gave them a chance in a firefight. I had meant to reload a quicksave but I accidentally saved over it... oops.

Also, pretty much everything the protagonist does in Saints Row 2, be it chucking people into jet engines or that one bit when...
you set that tattoo artist's hand on fire even when he told you everything.

Mareon

Nov 20, 2010
Throwing a molotov coctail at the hidden shrine in Max Payne 2. I actually felt sick after that one.

PseudoDuck

Bacon Robot
Oct 18, 2009
I think it was probably in Deux Ex: Invisible War. There's a kid who gives you a tip in one mission and he was just standing there. So, because games rarely let you harm kids, I thought I'd shoot him. I killed him. :|

So I hid his body in a dumpster and continued on my way. :D

~~

Loads of times in Fallout and Oblivion I've killed a bunch of people then stripped them of all of their belongings and laid them next to each other on the floor. Then I find the nearest trader and sell their shit for pittance, because I didn't even need the money.

Can wait for the stuff I'm going to get up to in Skyrim. :D