The Most Immoral Thing You've Done in a Video Game

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
SamuelT said:
Double A said:
Gleefully butcher kittens.

And that's normal for Dwarf Fortress players. Hahahaha!
Normal? It's encouraged! Damn FPS eaters...

I guess my most immoral thing was also Dwarf Fortress; the Dwarven Challenge of Zombie mode. Only your oringinal seven are uninfected and any and all sentient creatures are the infected. You either kill or take care of these unfortunate creatures.

Obviously I made several moats, filled them with either spikes or lava or both (which honestly didn't kill them any more) and covered them with retracting bridges. Hundreds fell before the gates of LockedMurder, as my seven dwarves all, weirdly enough, stayed sane in their small fortress, and became superdwarven archers at the end.
Zombie mode?

Are you trying to tell me that you made a fort in a terrifying biome, or that there actually is a zombie mode mod?

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
SamuelT said:
Double A said:

I guess my most immoral thing was also Dwarf Fortress; the Dwarven Challenge of Zombie mode. Only your oringinal seven are uninfected and any and all sentient creatures are the infected. You either kill or take care of these unfortunate creatures.

Obviously I made several moats, filled them with either spikes or lava or both (which honestly didn't kill them any more) and covered them with retracting bridges. Hundreds fell before the gates of LockedMurder, as my seven dwarves all, weirdly enough, stayed sane in their small fortress, and became superdwarven archers at the end.
Zombie mode?

Are you trying to tell me that you made a fort in a terrifying biome, or that there actually is a zombie mode mod?

JimmyTheWop

Jun 16, 2011
HA!! My lowest ebb didn't involve a single drop of blood........

In LMA 2005 (A football management game), I sold all my dark haired and dark skinned players for peanuts, and started to build an "Aryan Wunder team". I am a dark-skinned jew, which makes this all the more worrying. Weirdo......

Also, the blondes ended up being utter shit. I guess Patrick Vieira really is better than Lee Bowyer!!

Lately I've been enjoying wiggling corpses hands back and forth, like a DJ scratching, on LA noire........Wicky wa, wicky wicky wa. Stupid but funny.

Chaza

Dec 15, 2010
ryanxm said:
while in a game of survival multiplayer in minecraft a group of guys (3 to 5) attacked my village and made off with some very basic loot. I then spent the next ingame week scouting for their base, collecting bones, and getting wolves. at sunset i stormed their base, they attacked me and were mauled by 12 wolves, mind you these guys had wooden swords and no armor where i had made a set of iron armor and an iron sword. then i stole everything and burned down their town except one house, and in that house i hid a bunch of TNT under the floor and put a pressurepad in the doorway.I didnt have many issues with them again
What server where you on? I like the idea of being able to do that without being banned.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Double A said:
SamuelT said:
Double A said:

Zombie mode?

I set a fort in a terrifying biome, and considered all creatures from that point onward, except my original seven to be zombies. It's one of the self induced handicaps if you want to spice it up a little bit more.

ultratog1028

Mar 19, 2010
Mike-E said:
Choosing to let a young woman have a curse put on her that makes her about 60 years older, just so my character would still look young and hip in Fable 2.

OR

Using the Ray Sphere a second time, aware that it might kill thousands of people again in inFamous.
In Fable 2 I actually took the curse myself. It had the side effect of making my character look like a total badass.

However I also murdered the entire population of every town including murdering my wife as my daughter watched.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Double A said:
SamuelT said:
Double A said:

Zombie mode?

Sounds fun, I'll go try it some time.

It does explain migrants a lot better, though.

YourEvilClone

Mar 29, 2011
Just playing in the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion. BTW, I can't wait for the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Unia said:
SageRuffin said:
Recently? I tried to intentionally kill a chao in Sonic Adventure.

What's a "chao", you ask? It's this little bundle of cuddly here:

Yes, I purposely tried to kill one. I felt so terrible afterwards...
You're telling me, I thought at first you could make a dark chao by mistreating them. So I wail at the poor thing until it gets permanent brain damage which mostly showed as off-key singing. It was heart-wrenching to watch its mate still sit and listen despite clearly hating it.
That's not a side-effect of "brain damage," as you put it. It's just from giving a dark chao parrots (parrots make them sing, as you probably know already). I think it's hilarious; the other chao sit their with squinted eyes, holding their little chao ears like their listening to Souljah Boy in concert. XD

I think the worst feeling is when you've been mistreating them, and they try desperately to break from your grasp.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Even though I´m a nice guy IRL, in games, I`m a sadistic prick.

I do this in pretty much every game(if possible that is) cut off a limb (preferrably a leg)and then let them run.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
after reading some of these, i'm seriously beginning to think of the people here need to seek therapy o_o

Suicidal_Ferret

Aug 9, 2010
Massacre the residents in Tenpenny Tower. Over. And over.

And then let the ghouls have at the wounded survivors I let live.

Then go and massacre the ghouls.

Then I lost interest in Fallout 3 and I haven't played since.

-----
Beyond that, I don't think I've done anything really "immoral". Maybe rampage through cities in GTA, kidnap and execute people in Red Dead Redemption (but that's usually the bad guys or whoever just randomly starts shooting at me), and...Oh, in The Punisher for the PS2, I used to execute everyone during the interrogations. Or I'd let them run away and shoot them in the back.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
MaxPowers666 said:
Well I did kill every single civilian I possibly could in all three god of war games.

Then in fallout 3 I nuked megaton, and then let the ghouls into tenpenny tower, not the good way either we came in with guns blazing.

In new vegas I activated the weapon at helios one and really enjoyed blowing shit up with it. Hey look mr ncr ranger a strange light in the sky. Hail Ceasar.
Reet72 said:
Radeonx said:
In the Fallout games I had a second file that was meant for one thing; killing everybody.
It was so evil yet so fun.
This.Exactly this. I was dissapointed with the plot armour on certain individuals in fallout 3 but I still killed everything I could find.
Admit it if they didnt you would ***** at them for allowing you to kill essential quest npcs and no longer being able to finish the game.
Well you could do that in all the other fallout games but it didn't negate the validity of the playthrough. In new vegas they managed to find away around kiling all the major questgivers. I'm not one of those people that hates bethesda for making fallout 3 so different from the others (I mean I really enjoyed it) but I just wanted so badly to blow the heads off of those goddamn arrogant Brotherhood assholes. And then like murder my father for no reason. I just wanted the power to shape the story in any way I wanted and while it was flexible compared to many games these days it lacked a certain amount of freedom that I enjoyed in the original fallouts.
Sorry about the rant.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Torey Jefferson said:
infamous i save my girlfriend in stead of a bunch of doctors
and look at how that turned out....
what with her still dying and everything

BookBeast

Jan 2, 2010
Fbuh said:
The title is pretty much self explanatory. What is the most immoral thing you've done in a video game? For me, it would have to be leading a small girl out of Little Lamplight in Fallout 3 so that she could be sold to slavers.
I did that on my "evil" run of Fallout 3. But I think it was topped by blowing up Megaton just so I could get a swanky pad in Tenpenny Tower.