the most one sided fight you had in a game

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
I'm gonna say, Dynasty Warriors (take your pick) well the game IS made to be 1v1000 but still... 1v1000 is pretty one-sided, when the 1 wins...

Edit: also if you meet Lu Bu.... RUN you won't win

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
I've been playing Baldur's Gate today, clearing maps with a fighter/thief, backstabbing the shit out of everything and everyone, without incurring a single point of damage. Very satisfying.

Gibboniser

Jan 9, 2011
Baldurs gate, these worlf things after you first visit that town .. wit the stairs leading to the inn I think. I was very young whilst playing, maybe 6 or so, I just rememebr it all being jolly til the wolf things.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Several dozen times in Counter-Strike: Source when playing against people completely below my skill level, considering I'm on fire at the moment and not goofing around. I highly prefer playing against people who are about as good or better. You can't get better if you don't play against your betters. And there are plenty of those for me as well.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
Snotnarok said:
Byere said:
My trying to face Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2.

Keep in mind, I HATE real-time combat and only really played KH1&2 because they were fun with a generally good storyline.

I don't usually get a single hit on him before he slices my ass to ribbons :'(
Look on the brightside, now you can be used to prevent status effects! ...Ba dum tish!
A-ha-ha-ha [/sarcastically-implied laughter]

:p More seriously, I don't get illnesses anyway, so yea... I probably could :D

knight56

Aug 12, 2009
There was one run though Fallout New Vegas I was doing. I had a self imposed challenge to never use fast travel unless it fixed a bug. So I had to go the LONG way around the Mojave for a while until I got my Anti-Materiel rifle and a high enough guns/sneak skill. Then I walked straight south from New Vegas and sniped every deathclaw on the North/South route. Then I decided to climb the mountains and go west towards the Great Khan settlement and shoot those. I was on top of a mountain, headshotting them, then after a while I just had the [Danger] notification on and I didn't hear anything. Until I turned around and saw a Deathclaw managed to climb up a 70 degree slope behind me without me noticing and it proceeded to bite my face off.

dogmachines

Mar 24, 2009
Basically any time I defend a city in Rome Total War. All I need is some phalanx units and archers and the AI throws themselves at me, then runs like mad from my Spartan Hoplites.

There was this one time in CSS when I had 8 health and was against the last 3 enemies on my own. I just charged in, spraying. And killed every one of them.

Mr36

Aug 30, 2009
In my favor, the entire ending of KOTOR2, when I built a dark side force user. I could literally wade into a crowd of stormtroopers, deflecting lasers with my fist, then health sap them all to death. Rinse and repeat until ending credits roll.

Also, in Rome; TW: Using three units of Spartan Hoplites to defend a city against an army of pesents. I think you could qualify that as a 'bloodbath'

Against me would have to be the fight against Alma in Ninja Gaiden. When I was done dodging giant sections of flying rock, and actually moved in to attack, she'd always bust out her "Fuck Off" move and wipe out half my health.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
i often end up in one-sided fights in multiplayer shooters. ill be trying to go somewhere else, sneaking around enemies and whatnot.......... but if im spotted, every enemy on the other team will drop what theyre doing, ignore my teammates that are currently shooting at them, and turn my ass into priority one.

its really irritating

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Byere said:
Snotnarok said:
Byere said:
My trying to face Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2.

Keep in mind, I HATE real-time combat and only really played KH1&2 because they were fun with a generally good storyline.

I don't usually get a single hit on him before he slices my ass to ribbons :'(
Look on the brightside, now you can be used to prevent status effects! ...Ba dum tish!
A-ha-ha-ha [/sarcastically-implied laughter]

:p More seriously, I don't get illnesses anyway, so yea... I probably could :D
I'm like the master of awful jokes, I should refrain more often haha.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
Wapox said:
I'm gonna say, Dynasty Warriors (take your pick) well the game IS made to be 1v1000 but still... 1v1000 is pretty one-sided, when the 1 wins...

DW 4, Level 4 Zhou Tai kills Lu Bu at Hu Lao Gate.

Fuck yeah Zhou Tai's Musou. Fuck Yeah.

kjh242

Jan 7, 2010
uh... mud crabs? HELLOOOOOO???
most one-sided against me though... probably Bioshock 2, against a big sister, on hard, with no EVE, no med kits, no hypos, no ammo. dying like 30 times was fun.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Trolldor said:
Wapox said:

DW 4, Level 4 Zhou Tai kills Lu Bu at Hu Lao Gate.

Fuck yeah Zhou Tai's Musou. Fuck Yeah.
OMG that pissed me off to no end. Especially the attack where he lifts you in the air and swings away not letting you hit the ground. Only reason I beat him because my bodyguards kept him blocking.

Lord RPGs

Jan 31, 2009
I ran into a couple of mudcrabs the other day...

Well, at level 25, you can guess the end result.

smallharmlesskitten

Not David Bowie
Apr 3, 2008
2 days ago in my dnd game.

Our level 2 half orc barbarian vs a Level 5 Druid.. we had just killed his dire wolf.

Barbarian Raged upon realising that the wolf was his. One hit killed the Druid.