The most ridiculous gun in any game.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
Probably either the BFG 9000 from the Doom games, or the cow launcher from that old South Park game. Come on, you remember it.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
Aunel said:
not really a gun, but the guitar in L4D2, I refuse to use it until they give me a 4 string version of it.
Well your going to be not using i for a long time. There is no 4 string version of a guitar. All guitars have 6 strings or more. Not counted a Bass.

Jan 29, 2009
Mr.Wiggles said:
I would say any thing from worms or armed and dangerous.But then remembered the physical impossibility that is the "Ranger" in CoD6.

Sorry but it is effectively two single barrel shotguns taped together!?!?!
No, it is a double-barrel sawn off shotgun. It was extremely popular, 150 years ago.

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
The heel guns in bayonetta.

For starters how dous she fire them?, and second of all how do they never run out of ammo? it gets even more rediculous with the shot guns that are supposed to be double barrel leaver action shot guns wtf?

Great game though.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Aside from some of the ones already said, I think the 'Monkey Gun' from Timesplitters 3 was ridiculous. It folded out from a box and fired an entire 64 round clip in about a second. Then it takes ages to reload...

Aunel

May 9, 2008
ActionDan said:
Aunel said:
not really a gun, but the guitar in L4D2, I refuse to use it until they give me a 4 string version of it.
Well your going to be not using i for a long time. There is no 4 string version of a guitar. All guitars have 6 strings or more. Not counted a Bass.
thank you captain obvious for pointing out a guitar has not got 4 strings, what I was trying to say is that I refuse to use it until they give me a bass.

[small]bassist pride and all[/small]

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Model 1887...dual model 1887s. anyone who has played modern warfare 2 online will know what i am on about

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
The Shark Gun from Armed and Dangerous. It shoots projectiles into the ground that turn into man-eating sharks that can swim under the land and even up a hill.
Also from AaD, the Topsy-Turvy grenade. You stick it in the ground and hold on to it. The entire world turns upside-down, sending all the enemies into the sky. Then, the world comes back to normal and all the enemies fall to their deaths.

kidigus

Nov 17, 2009
In Bioshock you get a crossbow that does tons more damage than say, the SHOTGUN! Even the basic ammo killes a big daddy in 4 hits!

That about as rediculous as it gets.

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
WrongSprite said:
...really?

Cog tags aren't weapons.
SultanP said:
It really doesn't. What the hell is that? Apart from a big hand with a helicopter next to it, I mean.
Amnestic said:
It...doesn't.

I don't understand.

What?

His fingertips are missing due to the ingenious design of this gun.

lasersandbearsohno

Nov 8, 2009
Fallout obviously has a few, previously mention MIRV, fatman, alien blaster. But the man opener was pretty ridiculous, also Lincoln repeater just because i love it and its Abe Lincolns apparently, also the ridonkulous power of bottlecaps, a cherry bomb, a motion sensor, and a lunchbox.
From other games, like most people said, Borderlands has quite a few competitors, Sledges shotgun comes to mind. Also, the shredders from R2. Heat-seeking-from-across-the-map-get-a-kill-a-full-minute-after-firing type of secondary fire from the rocket launcher.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Possibly the Rocket firing shotgun with a sniper scope from borderlands....thats just strange..inventive, but strange