The most ridiculous gun in any game.

Jubbsy

Jan 1, 2010
An AC-130. Not a gun, but an entire aril weapons system.

If one of these is coming for you, you WILL die.

It's like a flying tank with Grenade Launcher and Machine guns.
Except that it moves much faster, through the air. And has multiple ways of spotting you. SO you CANNOT hide from it.

Like I said, if it's looking for you, you WILL die.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Vie said:
The Wabbajack.

Because not only are its effects amusing, but its just as likely to turn around and bite you in the arse by making your enemy stronger.
I used it on a mudcrab and it became a gigantic ogre. :/ I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Emilie Diabolica

May 26, 2009
Jaranja said:

Pretty crazy.
Mhm, i'm going with this one. I swear, i've asked my boyfriend (who is a total squall fanboy) so many times how the hell the gunblade can be supposedly functional.. He comes out with something about a special move from FFIIIV or something....

*sigh*

Oh, and i think the Rock-It Launcher comes in at an easy second.
:)

cocoadog

Oct 9, 2008
the dynamite bow from gun. you could stick it to a horse and watch its limbs shoot off into the sky...

RazerSauber

Feb 11, 2009
GMod: Rapid fire Nuke Launcher.

Modern Warfare 2: The grenade attachment or thumper. Why oh why does this exist? It's asking for the entire map to be brought to a game of snipers vs idiots with grenades where the grenades seem to be deadly in a range up to about a quarter of a fucking mile..

mklnjbh

Mar 22, 2009
Bottlecap Mine from Fallout 3. How exactly does a cherry bomb mixed with some bottle tops turn into a nuke in a box?

Rangergord

Jan 13, 2010
Anything from Dead Rising. Ping pong Megabuster, Snowblower, ROAD CONE on head kill, all super crazy fun.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
It has to be Pandora from Devil May Cry 4. It's a suitcase that turns into a rocket-launching crossbow, a rocket-launching hovercraft, a rocket-launching rocket launcher, a giant chakram, and a laser cannon.

brucelee13245

Oct 25, 2009
Mr.Wiggles said:
Singularly Datarific said:
Mr.Wiggles said:
I would say any thing from worms or armed and dangerous.But then remembered the physical impossibility that is the "Ranger" in CoD6.

Sorry but it is effectively two single barrel shotguns taped together!?!?!
No, it is a double-barrel sawn off shotgun. It was extremely popular, 150 years ago.
However in COD6 It is somehow possibly to clear both barrels at once with one triggger.That
would be my call for its ridiculousness
Most double barrel shotguns have two triggers, one behind the other and a little offset. each trigger controls each of the barrels.

Robespierre

Jun 11, 2009
The Experimental MIRV, it fires a spatial anomaly that gives birth to eight mini nukes; second is probably the Buriza Do Kyannon from Diablo 2.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
let me start by apologizing for not remembering the actual names of these guns.

the gun from fallout 3 that fires 8 nukes with a shotgun like spread, there are no enemies in the game that would require that kind of gun, and there are no situations where such a spread of high damage is needed either.

the gun from dark siders that shoots flaming exploding spears, it may be awesome, but its just so stupid, how can you store remote controlled explosives inside something that is able to be ignited, and how does it keep from going off, it obtained in extreme heat and undergoes big pressure and shocks, first being fired with a small explosion and the coming to an erupt end.

the big biceps in prototype, seriously you can get claws, swords and tentacles of death, and they include "extra strength" and its not like you need extra strength in that game, you can rip building and vehicles apart.

the bees from bioshock, its bees.

the gay ben from the last remnant, its pretty much a nuke you have to set off manually, while your right next to it, and it takes forever to deploy which means you need to have back up capable of holding off an entire army for bout a minute, it pretty much requires that you kill your own army.

the soldier from borderlands's gun, you can not heal bullet wounds with other bullets, its not like a flue-shot.

the gun from pain killer that shoots pieces of wood at least twice as big as the gun, its 20 cm while in the gun but once fired it suddenly grows about a meter or two.

the green goo gun from unreal tournament, its just so freaking weird, its basically the bastard child of jello and C4 with an inbuilt sensor and timer.

the force in any starwars game, basically by level 2 i have more force power than the ones seen in any of the movies (btw how awesome is/where Jedi knight II: Jedi outcast?).

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I always thought it was bit silly there was a scope on the magnum in Fallout3 but it's fire power makes me worry about that for very long

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I would say that these are pretty crazy

Its shoots a cannonball with a face!

(which can be seen here http://media.photobucket.com/image/mario%20cannon/Papercraftbucket/Pictures/cannon-header.jpg)