The most ridiculous gun in any game.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
swaki said:
the big biceps in prototype, seriously you can get claws, swords and tentacles of death, and they include "extra strength" and its not like you need extra strength in that game, you can rip building and vehicles apart.
If you combine the extra strength with the cannonball attack you can take out helicopters in one hit.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I just remembered Devil May Cry 4's Pandora:

You read that description correctly. It has 664 more forms like that. Let that sink in for a bit.

Stranger of Sorts

Individual #472
Aug 23, 2009
You get some pretty crazy ones in Borderlands. Like rapid fire smg's that shoot 4 bullets each shot and each bullet is enclosed in LIQUID DEATH.

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
Experimental Mirv. From fallout 3.

Don't think a mini nuke is awesome enough? What about shooting Eight at the same time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsQfhxJdOa0&feature=related

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
CD-R said:
swaki said:
the big biceps in prototype, seriously you can get claws, swords and tentacles of death, and they include "extra strength" and its not like you need extra strength in that game, you can rip building and vehicles apart.
If you combine the extra strength with the cannonball attack you can take out helicopters in one hit.
you can take a helicopter with the tentacles, or just run up a building dive down and change your look.

I never used them, well except for the one time right after i got them and went like "uhh!..awww".

also beside claws being my favorites, with the tentacles you can fish for zombies.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Dual shotguns in any game (seriously, stop making the rest of us look bad), half of the weapons in Prey, the one-hit-kill moves in Pokemon, Death magic in any Final Fantasy game and a tie between the Nuke, the Cerebral Bore and the Scorpion Launcher in Turok 2 (all of those were absolutely epic though).

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
This topic is deja vu all over again!

OT: The experimental MIRV. I don't think I fired it once on my console playthrough, although I did have a collection of 300 mini nukes.

Now I have the PC version; and I need to clean out my FOMM.

Americow

Aug 26, 2009
The MERV from Fallout 3. You know, the one that shoots 8 MINI-NUKES AT THE SAME TIME.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I can't believe you all forgot this.

http://cdn.gameist.com/static/contentimages/jonathanplombon/cow1.jpg

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
2012 Wont Happen said:
I would say that these are pretty crazy

Its shoots a cannonball with a face!

(which can be seen here http://media.photobucket.com/image/mario%20cannon/Papercraftbucket/Pictures/cannon-header.jpg)
ummm....awesome.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
BFG 10000 from quake 3, its like doom's BFG 9000 only a thousand times more badass..

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
L1250 said:
swaki said:
The big biceps in [Prototype]
Ha! I get it. Guns [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IncrediblyLamePun].
well thanks for the link, but i think your being a little paranoid, there was no pun in that sentence, nor was that the intention, and even with your try to clarify it for me by pointing out what you thought i was referring to i still have no idea how you could find a pun, even one as bad as the definition describes.

Lostpropht

Dec 17, 2009
Robespierre said:
The Experimental MIRV, it fires a spatial anomaly that gives birth to eight mini nukes; second is probably the Buriza Do Kyannon from Diablo 2.
is that from borderlands?
oops i see what you were talking about... lol my bad i thought you meant the MIRV grenades from borderlands

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Angelo Credo said:

Really, I think this speaks for itself, Gauss Flayer, anyone?
Wooooooo!!! Necrons! I did something like that to someone once. My squad of Warriors took on an Assault Dreadnought in close combat. No casualties for my side. Disruption fields FTW.