The most ridiculous gun in any game.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Pingieking said:
EcoEclipse said:
Pingieking said:
The mating call gun in Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. Warning, do not fire near female members of that species; they can be quite insistent.
Where/when did you get that? I never saw anything about it, nor have I heard of it till now. :/

OT: Nemesis from Cave Story. At the highest level, it shoots rubber ducks.
You get it early in the game (3rd weapon, before Mr. Zukon). It's also featured in a lot of the commercials. It's the gun that has a frog-like animal on it and attacks using a burp-like action. It's actually a mating call, and in the description the manufacturers cautions against using it near the females of that species.
Oh, the Sonic Eruptor. I never knew the actual description.

setphaserstostun

Jan 14, 2010
Sven und EIN HUND said:
Probably either the BFG 9000 from the Doom games, or the cow launcher from that old South Park game. Come on, you remember it.
The cow launchers are fun, but the piss covered snowballs and the chicken that fired explosive eggs out its ass take the cake

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
The dart gun from 007 nightfire in gameboy, that thing killed planes in 2 hits

CD repo man

Sep 10, 2009
hubertw47 said:
what's ridiculous about a double barreled shotgun? The Medic's needle gun is more ridiculous, i mean just the concept is ironic.

Unless you just mean the FaN's capabilities, then i'd have to agree.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
The Water Gun, teddy bear, CD's, diamonds the toy sword and the fire exstinguisher from dead rising, only the 2nd manages to kill any zombies and ITS A STUFFED ANIMAL

Naqel

Nov 21, 2009
Pretty much any weapon in the original Painkiller is cool. Expansions give the game a bad name though.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Monkey Gun from Timesplitters 3.

You pull the trigger and it dumps a 64-round clip into your enemy in less than a second.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Gears Of War 2

The Hammer Of Dawn, why not? it's an orbital laser you control by using an assault rifle-shaped laser pointer.

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Latinidiot said:
there was a gun in Ratchet and Clank 2 that would turn enemies into sheep.
And one in tools of destruction that turns them into penguins. And something similiar in the number 3 if I remember correctly.

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Odd as it sounds... I gotta say the dual Vipers from Ratchet and Clank. I could mow dow anybody in about 12 shots from what was essentially a couple Mac 10's. 2nd would have to be Borderlands sniper rifles. I had one that show flaming bullets that instantly teleported to your target.. through walls. Twas fun but utterly ludacritz (yes I know the spelling is off)

FirsstormGojkilp

Jan 13, 2010
I know it's not really a gun, but I remember that you could throw bricks in Timesplitters. Smash the glass challenge!

In another game there were grenades that reversed all your controls... People fled at the sight of me on that >)

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
ActionDan said:
Aunel said:
not really a gun, but the guitar in L4D2, I refuse to use it until they give me a 4 string version of it.
Well your going to be not using i for a long time. There is no 4 string version of a guitar. All guitars have 6 strings or more. Not counted a Bass.
Theres 5 string guitars.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
Anything from Ratchet and Clank.

Anything akimbo in Cod. Espically shotguns. (Pistols, not so much, and some subs are okay, Then you get the P90.)

The dart gun which made people inflate in Future perfect. You could take one shot, but anymore and you might as well suicide charge people before poping like a grape.