The Most Tear-jerking, Hilarious Movies About the Afterlife

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
The Most Tear-jerking, Hilarious Movies About the Afterlife

The Afterlife is something that no one can be wrong in describing, yet there are a few similarities that several cultures agree upon.

Read Full Article

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
So what you're saying with the disclaimer is that women are weak inferior beings who cry to much... [/oppositejoke]

Interesting, Wristcutters: a Love Story looks really good. I want to check it out now. I knew the moment I saw the title that What Dreams May come was going to make an appearance. It's also ten times sadder now that... you know...

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
where's the frighteners? I mean come on its a Michel J. Fox movie that has you laughing from the start.

tacotrainwreck

Sep 15, 2011
I'm disheartened that Ghost Dad does not top that list. It's not completely about the afterlife, but it's a great enough movie to top those listed by an enormous margin. In fact, it can top most of the movies ever. All of the movies. Ghost Dad is the greatest movie ever made.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
tacotrainwreck said:
I'm disheartened that Ghost Dad does not top that list. It's not completely about the afterlife, but it's a great enough movie to top those listed by an enormous margin. In fact, it can top most of the movies ever. All of the movies. Ghost Dad is the greatest movie ever made.
I quote that movie more often than I should. Like, every time someone angers me, I threaten to jump through the phone and yell at them

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
ecoho said:
where's the frighteners? I mean come on its a Michel J. Fox movie that has you laughing from the start.
Great movie, but more about ghosts avoiding the afterlife than the afterlife itself