The Needles: Don't Blame Canada

Playbahnosh

Dec 12, 2007
commasplice said:
Actually, I think it's about quittin' time for me. I can't keep this up forever and I've got other things I need to do with my time. Sorry. While we still don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of issues, I'm glad we could talk about all this.
Fair enough. I'm glad we could talk about these things, thanks. It's sad to see, that so few people are willing, though. These are important things, and I think we should talk about these problems more often, now more than ever.

Also, this post will be here for a long time, so if you feel like it, I would be eager to continue this discussion at a later date. :)

To be proven wrong should be celebrated, because it elevates us to a new level of understanding.
Well said.
Indeed. See, I don't have all the answers, I can't have all the answers, that's why I need to talk about these issues, test these theories of mine (and the Venus Project), what needs improvement or more detailing. Only if we do it together, can we succeed. Hey, if you have time, there is a forum at the Zeitgeist Movement's website with all kinds of theories you can prove wrong, if you feel up to it ;)