The nerdiest thing you've ever done.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
Wrote both a Science Fiction and a Fantasy home-brew pen-and-paper RPG that both prominently featured furries.

Yay me...

Rapture00

Dec 10, 2009
I called my teacher a noob for getting the name wrong on a pertictular game once. And I wrote an essay in english 12 once explaining the word Pwn/pwnt and how it could be taken out of the video game world and used in real life. My teacher gave me an A for Imaginative thoughts.

Kataskopo

Dec 18, 2009
Yay first post.

I dont know if this counts, but I remember my first kiss. When I was doing it, I remembered something I'd read in the internets about kissing the lower lip, it said it was very enjoyable for the females.

I tried it.

It worked.

Also, kudos for the guy with the Lambda tatto, I am obsessed too with that letter since the game.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
A friend of mine by the name of Akardo on the internet and I played a game of

Speed Ludo

Last night, while we were waiting for our shift to start.

Its like Ludo, but you ignore taking it in turns.

It was awesome.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I went to the midnight release of the new Star Trek film, and at the end, I recited the "Final Frontier" mini-speech/epilogue that every Trekker knows by heart right along with Old Spock.

I guess Star Trek is cool now, so maybe it's not so bad, but still. I felt pretty dorky at the time.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Got into 4 hours long tirade. Subject was : "best martial art of present times". I was defending style i knew only from vague descriptions.

Dopi

Dec 1, 2009
Most nerdy thing ever? Well, I am best geared in my guild on World of Warcraft, and Im classleader... I guess I never stopped doing that nerdy thing.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
I learnt all the words to "white & Nerdy" Complete with hand gestures.

...yeah...

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
I own v.3.5 Monstrous Manuals 1-3 just because I like to read the flavour text.

I have an on-card Space Ghost: Coast to Coast Brak figurine hanging on my wall above my computer.

I liked Sisko better when he was just a commander.

siebje

Nov 12, 2009
NickCaligo42 said:
I re-wrote Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith entirely in lines from Shakespeare's plays. Unsurprisingly the dialogue and characterization proved vastly superior.
Omg, how did I never think of that :eek:

Anyway, im a Computer Engineer. I think most of my life could be classified as nerdy :)

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
NickCaligo42 said:
I re-wrote Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith entirely in lines from Shakespeare's plays. Unsurprisingly the dialogue and characterization proved vastly superior.
Holy...gimme that, now.

Harold Donchee said:
Made my girlfriend play halo. Probably not the sexiest thing I couldve done.
Get her to play DDR or Wii Fit on the Wii. Now thát's sexy.

Anyway, for me, emmm, gee, well I was almost jumping with fanboy delight when I learned of a Battlestar Galactica DVD box that included a little Cylon figurine. It's displayed proudly now here.

I also had an elaborate discussion about what D&D alignment Ozymandias has, and we still don't have a definite answer.
Maxwell -EOD- said:
Do I regret it? NAY, I NEVER WILL!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=61&l=05d8cfc41c&id=500048776
Cool, but I wouldn't put it on that spot. Rather on my arm or shoulder or something. Still, it's a wonderful geeky tattoo. It's nice and stylised, not too obvious like this [http://chicblondegeek.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/nintendo-tattoo-7.jpg] or something.

john_alexander

Aug 16, 2008
My first date with my current girlfriend was going to a local tabletop gaming con. It was awesome; we both played Cthulhutech, and now she runs a weekly game of it, though I, sadly, do not have the time to permanently join the group.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
DoctorNick said:
Wrote both a Science Fiction and a Fantasy home-brew pen-and-paper RPG that both prominently featured furries.

Yay me...
Donnyp said:
Mr. Blond said:
i started posting on the escapist forums
You win. But at the same time you lose and are stuck here with the rest of us. Okay i thought of my Actual nerdiest thing

I beat Devil May Cry 2 in one sitting no saving no breaks. Same with ZOE 2 and MGS4. Theres more but i can't think of them all right now.
Eh, DMC2 wasn't that long of a game. (Or hard, or good. It was pretty bad, IMO, but 3 was so awesome coming after it) But MGS4? I commend your bravery. :)

Nerdiest thing I've done...
Wow, too many to count.
How about.. beating everything on every difficulty in every mode in Pokemon Puzzle League on N64? For some reason, it's just all the nerdier when it combines my love of puzzle games and Pokemon. xD

hotdogoctopus

Jun 16, 2009
Assassinator said:
It's nice and stylised, not too obvious like this [http://chicblondegeek.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/nintendo-tattoo-7.jpg] or something.
Gah! Fuck, that's what we call a "career ender". Unless that career doesn't get you paid, noticed, or make you successful. (Unless we consider who do 'violence' for a living, Tyson, you ass)