The New Agents of Mayhem Trailer Channels Knight Rider

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The New Agents of Mayhem Trailer Channels Knight Rider

Want to drive around in a car that talks to you like you're in Knight Rider? Agents of Mayhem has you covered.

There's a new trailer for Agents of Mayhem, the upcoming open-world action game from Saints Row developer Volition. If you're a fan of the 1980s TV series Knight Rider, you may find some things here that sound familiar, including the theme music and the fact that the car is talking.

The titular agents have their vehicles built and customized by Quartermile, the team's automotive genius. The vehicles are combat ready, and they all have a talking AI that will carry on a conversation while you drive.

If you don't get the Knight Rider reference, you can find the intro from the classic TV show here [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNyXYPhnUIs].

Agents of Mayhem here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169958-Agents-of-Mayhem-will-release-on-August-15].

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
ffronw said:
Want to drive around in a car that talks to you like you're in Knight Rider? Agents of Mayhem has you covered.
What I really want is to create my own characters.
Its what Saints Row was before Gat Out Of Hell.
This Team Fortress 2 clone is only getting more cringe worthy.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Jacked Assassin said:
ffronw said:
What I really want is to create my own characters.
Its what Saints Row was before Gat Out Of Hell.
This Team Fortress 2 clone is only getting more cringe worthy.
Given that this is about a pre-created group of characters and not your own, you won't be able to create your own.
And like Gat out of Hell, this is a Saints Row Spin-Off, not an actual Saints Row 5.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Wow, that was utterly generic.

I still have high hopes for the game, but its most definitely not something I'm planning on spending 60 bucks on.

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
I completely forgot about this game

So is it supposed to be a spin off for Saints Row, or is this it's own thing?