The Newest Dawn of War III Trailer Lets You Meet the Game's Voice Actors

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Newest Dawn of War III Trailer Lets You Meet the Game's Voice Actors

Get a look behind the scenes of Dawn of War III and meet the voice talent behind the game's characters.

There's another new trailer for Dawn of War III, and this one focuses on the voice actors that are bringing the game's characters to life. The development team went to the UK for many of the game's voices, including Gemma Whelan from Game of Thrones, Christopher Fairbank from Guardians of the Galaxy, Alec Newman from Dune and Children of Dune, and Babou Ceesay from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The video shows off off some of the recording, as you can see below.

The new trailer also features Relic audio designer Dan Poole explaining just what goes into recording the voices for characters in a game like DoW3.

The Dawn of War III trailers [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169987-Warhammer-40-000-Dawn-of-War-3-Open-Beta-Dates] to whet your appetite.

Dawn of War III is coming to PC on system requirements here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169724-Dawn-of-War-3-Release-Date-Pre-Order-Bonuses-Collectors-Edition].

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
I miss the days when Nicole Oliver was their go-to Eldar, because I always imagined she'd get her Farseer and Princess Celestia lines mixed up. And somewhere there's a blooper reel of her screaming "The true power in this Galaxy is Friendship, Space Marine." and "Only when the Chaos of Discord is banished will the strands of fate be made clear to me, Twilight Sparkle."

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Silentpony said:
I miss the days when Nicole Oliver was their go-to Eldar, because I always imagined she'd get her Farseer and Princess Celestia lines mixed up. And somewhere there's a blooper reel of her screaming "The true power in this Galaxy is Friendship, Space Marine." and "Only when the Chaos of Discord is banished will the strands of fate be made clear to me, Twilight Sparkle."
All things considered, Celestia might have more in common with the God-Emperor...