The Not-So-Marvelous 90s in Marvel Cartoons

SandroTheMaster

Apr 2, 2009
Bob saying MIB: The Series was good. Godamnit, Bob, I was already getting used to hating your guts for your bigotry, then you have to go and actually say something that makes sense...

Orcboyphil

Dec 25, 2008
Why is Ironman fighting Ming the Merciless??? I don't think I've actually seen any of these before either they weren't screened on terrestrial in the UK or I had grown out of cartoons at that point. None of these, however, look as good as Exosquad, now that was a cartoon.

WickedLordJasper

Aug 8, 2014
I can't say that I thought Iron Man: TAS was a *good* show, but I loved it for one reason: The Mandarin. Both voice actors who played him delivered wonderfully hammy, scenery-chewing performances that made him by far the most hilarious character on the show.

One of my favorite scenes had The Mandarin entertaining Hypnotia in his garden (because of course he keeps a rose garden), quoting some tragic poetry and being so melodramatic that even Hypnotia rolls her eyes at the camera.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Objectable said:
McMarbles said:
Two words: FASHION. WARRIORS.
Please tell me more about this new greatest thing ever
One episode has She-Hulk leading a team of supermodels against Ogress for some reason.

I hope Bob does a retrospectove like this for DC and "Other", covering some of the more obscure DC cartoons like Swamp Thing, Legion of Superheroes, and that 80's Shazam! series (which IIRC was a pretty damn faitful adaptation, complete with Uncle Dudley and Tawky Tawny).